WCD Nandyal Recruitment: A new recruitment notification has been released from Women & Child Development(WCD), Nandyal. WCD (Women and Child Development) is a branch of the Government of India that helps children and women move forward on the path of development. Those who want to apply will apply within the specified time. The job location of this recruitment is Nandyal district of Andhra Pradesh state. Various Anganwadi workers will be recruited here in 113 vacancies.
The application for this post will start on 30 August 2022 and the last date of application is 8 September 2022. Check our article to know the mode of application, educational qualifications, age limit, age relaxation, vacancy details, salary, how to apply, application fee, selection procedure, and other issues of this post.
WCD Nandyal Recruitment
Conducted By – WCD ( Women and Child Welfare Department)
Recruitment Name – WCD Recruitment- 113 posts
Job Role – Anganwadi worker
No of Vacancy – 113
Pay Scale – Check the official notification
Age limit – 21- 35 years
Qualification – 7th, 10th pass
Application Mode – Offline
Job Category – Anganwadi Worker
Last Date – 08/09/2022
Official website – nandyal.ap.gov.in
Important Details About WCD
1. WCD was established in 1985 as a part of the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Department has been elevated to a Ministry with effect from 30 January 2006.
2. The mission of this organization is to improve the social and economic empowerment of women and help them realize their human rights and develop to their full potential and ensure the development, care and protection of children, increase awareness of their rights and education to enable them to grow and develop to their full potential , nutritional settlement.
3. The full name of WCD is Women and Child Development.
4. Presently the Minister of Women and Child Development is Smriti Irani.
5. WCD is headquartered in New Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria of WCD Nandyal Recruitment
Applicants must be 7th, 10th pass or equivalent from any recognized board/ Institute.
Age Criteria :-
Age must be within this age limit.
Minimum – 21 Years
Maximum – 35 years
As per government rule and regulations.
Vacancy Details of WCD Nandyal Recruitment
Here total 113 vacancies Main Anganwadi Worker, Mini worker, Ayas will be appointed.
Main Anganwadi Worker – 08
Mini worker – 01
Aya – 104
Check the official notification to know about the application fee.
Application Process of WCD Nandyal Recruitment
1. First visit the official website of WCD or click on the link provided by us.
2. Then download the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
3. Apply offline here.
4. Now download the application form.
5. Now fill up the application form correctly.
6. Check once the application form is filled up.
7. Check the official notification to know about the application fee.
8. Now the application form should be sent to the address given in the official notification.
9. Self attested photocopies of documents, ID proof and other mentioned documents should be sent along with the application form.
10. You can keep a copy of that application form with you.
The salary will be decided by the organization. Read the official notification to know about Salary.
Here the candidates will be selected through Interview.
Important Dates of WCD Nandyal Recruitment
Form fillup will start from- 30/08/2022
Last date of Form fillup – 8/09/2022
Official notification link – GET DETAILS
Official website link – GET DETAILS
FAQ of WCD Nandyal Recruitment
Q. In which mode to apply for this recruitment of WCD?
Ans:- Here everyone has to apply in offline mode.
Q. In this recruitment of WCD, the applicants will be appointed to which post?Ans:- Here the applicants will be recruited for the post of Anganwadi worker.
Q. What is the age limit of the applicant?
Ans:- Here the age limit is 21 – 35 years.
Q. When is the last date of application here?
Ans:- Last date of application is 8th September, 2022.