UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment : Uttarakhand Public Service Commission given a great career prospects to the candidates who are preparing for Government Job. The UKPSC Official advertised a new employment notification for filling out a total 91 open position. Candidates will be appointed on a direct recruitment basis under Animal husbandry department. The online application procedures has been started on 12th October 2023 and will continue till 2nd November 2023. To know the various useful facts about this drive such as application process, vacancy details, salary structure, eligibility requirements and more, read the article thoroughly until the end.
UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment
|Authorized by||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Category of Jobs||Government|
|Jobs Name||UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Designation||Veterinary Officer|
|No of vacant Seats||91|
|Age criteria||21 – 42 years|
|Academic Qualification||Bachelors degree|
|Emoluments/ Pay scale||Rs. 56100 – 177500/-|
|End date of Application||2nd November 2023|
Vacancy Distribution : UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment
|Category name||No of post|
Eligibility Condition : UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment
Academic Qualification :
Candidates should have Bachelors degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognised University
Age Limitation :
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 42 years.
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation should be admissible in accordance with government rules
Requisite Application Fees :
- For OBC, Gen & EWS Category candidates of Uttarakhand state :-Rs. 172.30/-
- For SC & ST Category candidates :- Rs. 82.30
- For PHC Category candidates :- Rs. 22.30
- Orphan candidates :- NIL
How to fill the online Application Form
- Candidates must visit the official website.
- Click on register button and complete the procedures Mobile number and Email ID.
- Tap on the login button and provide the information.
- Fill up the application form with necessary details.
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Deposit application fee as per your category.
- Recheck the details and submit the form.
- Keep a soft copy of the form for future reference.
Procedures of Selection
- Written Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Exam
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Veterinary Officer : Rs. 56100 – 177500/- per month
Remind The Date
|Date of publication of employment notification||12.10.2023|
|Starting date of application||12.10.2023|
|Last date of online Registration||02.11.2023|
Link Section :
|Official Employment Notification link||GET DETAILS|
|Direct Application Link||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
FAQs of UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment
1. What is the qualification requirements for Veterinary officer post ?
Ans.. Candidates should have Bachelors degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognised University
2. How many vacancies are released for UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans.. There are a total of 91 vacancies are released through this employment notice
3. What is the last date of application for UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans.. The last date of application for this recruitment is 2nd November 2023.