UCIL Job Vacancies: Uranium Corporation Of India Limited has earlier published the official notification for a total number of 11 vacancies. This is an offline application procedure and The recruitment cell of Uranium Corporation Of India Limited will organize a walk-in interview to select the eligible candidates for Foreman posts on16th of January 2023. So, Candidates who ensure the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notification should Reach the interview venue on a specified date and location. Read the entire article for detailed information regarding UCIL Job Vacancies 2023 such as interview process, interview date and location, eligibility criteria, vacancy details and more.
UCIL Job Vacancies
|Authorized by||Uranium Corporation Of India Limited|
|Category of Jobs||Government|
|Jobs Name||UCIL Job Vacancies 2023|
|Name of the Designation||Foreman|
|No of vacant Seats||11|
|Age criteria||35 years|
|Emoluments/ Pay scale||Rs. 46020 /- per month|
|Date of interview||16th of January 2023|
Vacancy Distribution : UCIL Job Vacancies
Uranium Corporation of India Limited has announced a total number of 11 vacancies for foreman posts. We have tabulated the category-wise vacancy distribution below :-
Name of the Designation : Foreman (Electrical)
|Category name||No of position|
|OBC (Non creamy Layer)||02|
Eligibility Condition : UCIL Job Vacancies
Academic Qualification :
|candidates should hold diploma degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute.|
|candidates must have at least 5 years of post qualification experience in the relevant field.|
Age Limitation :
|To apply for the Foreman posts candidates age should not be more than 35 years as on 16th January 2023.|
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt of India Instruction.
If you want to get the complete details regarding eligibility such as qualification, age limit & age relaxation, please go through the official employment notification.
Requisite Application Fees :
- For OBC, Gen & EWS Category candidates :- NIL
- For SC & ST Category candidates :- NIL
- For PWBD Category candidates :- NIL
How to fill the online Application Form
- Willing candidates can attend the walk in interview along with all the original testimonials and documents and also the photocopies of the documents, ID Proof, 2 set of passport size photocopy and dully signed and filled application form at a new administrative building of Jadugora.
Some useful Details About UCIL
- Uranium Corporation Of India Limited Is Abbreviated As UCIL.
- It is a Mining Industry India under the Department of Atomic Energy.
- The industry was formed in 1967.
- UCIL is run for the mining and milling of Uranium metal in India.
- The industry control mines at various places namely Bhatin, Banduhurang, Turamdih, Narwapahar.
- The headquarter of the company is located on Jadugora, India.
Procedures of Selection
Candidates will be selected on a basis of Walk in interview.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
The candidates who are selected by the committee for the Foreman Post Will get monthly emoluments of Rs. 46020.
|Name of Designation||Pay scale|
|Foreman (Electrical)||Rs. 46020/- per month|
Remind The Date
|Date of publication of employment notification||1st of December 2022|
|Date of Interview||16th of January 2023|
Link Section :
|Official Employment Notification link||GET DETAILS|
|Direct Application Link||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
FAQs of UCIL Job Vacancies
1. How many seats are notified through UCIL Job Vacancies?
Ans.. There is a total number of 11 vacancies are notified for UCIL Job Vacancies.
2. What is the basic pay scale of Foreman under UCIL Job Vacancies ?
Ans.. The basic pay scale of Foreman is Rs. 46020/- per month.
3. How to select candidates for Foreman posts under UCIL Job Vacancies ?
Ans.. candidates will be selected through interview.