SSC Recruitment : Hello Everyone, Today we have brought you new job news. This is a good opportunity for job seekers. Aspirants are invited to apply for a new job by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). A new recruitment notification has been released from SSC. It has been announced that the eligible aspirants will be recruited for 1207 posts. Here aspirants will be appointed as Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The application process for this recruitment started from 2 August, 2023 and the last date to apply is 23 August, 2023.
Various information about SSC Recruitment is presented in this article. How to apply, application fee, selection method, salary, age limit, age relaxation, educational background, official notification, official website, and other issues are discussed in detail below. Aspirants can easily download the official notification pdf from the ‘Links’ section below. Stay connected with our website to get more job news.
|Conducted By||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Recruitment Name||SSC Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & Stenographer Grade ‘D’|
|No. of Vacancy||1207|
|Pay Scale||Check the Official Notification|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 years|
|Qualification||10th, 12th Pass|
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Recruitment
Aspirants must have a Higher Secondary (12th) pass certificate/ its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board.
Age Criteria –
|Name of Posts||Age Criteria|
|Stenographer (Grade – ‘C’)||18 – 30 years|
|Stenographer (Grade – ‘D’)||18 – 27 years|
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be determined as per the Rules and regulations of the Government of India and SSC.
1207 vacancies have been released from SSC Recruitment. Here the aspirants will be recruited for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ posts.
The Application Fee should be paid through BHIM UPI, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Net Banking in online mode.
Application Process of SSC Recruitment
- Applicants must first visit the official website of SSC or click on the link provided by us below.
- Here the form has to be filled in two parts – i) One Time Registration & ii) Fill the application.
- First complete the registration process.
- Complete the registration process with name, contact details, and e-mail id.
- Registration number and password will be sent to applicants’ mobile numbers or email IDs.
- Now you need to log in again with it.
- Then applicants have to fill out the application form with basic details.
- All required documents to be uploaded.
- Now click on the Preview tab.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ tab to pay the required application fee.
- Then click on submit button for final submission and submit the filled form.
- Now keep a soft copy of the form with you.
Check the official notification to know about Salary.
Eligible aspirants will be selected in SSC Recruitment based on –
- Computer-Based Examination
- Skill Test (Stenography)
- Document Verification
|Commencement of Online Application||02/08/2023|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||23/08/2023|
|Date of Window for Application Form Correction||24/08/2023 to 25/08/2023|
|Probable Date of Computer-Based Examination||October, 2023|
Q. When does the application process for SSC Recruitment start?
Ans – The application process for SSC Recruitment has started from 2nd August, 2023.
Q. When is the last date to apply for SSC Recruitment?
Ans – The last date to apply for SSC Recruitment is 23 August, 2023.
Q. Through this recruitment, the applicants will be appointed to which posts?
Ans – Through this recruitment, applicants will be appointed to Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ posts.
Q. How many vacancies will be appointed through this recruitment?
Ans – 1207 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment.