SSC CGL Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission has issued a job advertisement for new recruitment. The application process for this SSC recruitment started on 17 September 2022 and the last date of application is 8 October 2022. Those who want to apply should apply within this deadline. Through SSC recruitment, applicants will be appointed to Group B & C or CGL (Combined Graduate Level) posts.
All information about SSC CGL Recruitment is given in this article. Eligibility criteria, vacancy, how to apply, pay scale, selection process, application fee, official notification, and other information about SSC CGL Recruitment are described here. Applicants will easily get the recruitment notification and official website from the links given below. Please read the complete article and stay connected to our website.
SSC CGL Recruitment
|Conducted By||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Recruitment Name||SSC CGL Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Group – B & C|
|No. of Vacancy||Approx. 20000|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,500 – 1,51,100/-|
|Age limit||18 – 32 years|
Important Details about SSC
1. The full name of SSC is Staff Selection Commission.
2. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was constituted on 4 November, 1975.
3. IAS S. Kishor is currently the chairman of SSC.
4. Headquarters of SSC is situated in New Delhi.
5. SSC is an organization under the Government of India which recruits various qualified employees under the central government.
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CGL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Junior Statistical Officer||Graduation degree in any subject with Statistics from a recognized Institute/University.|
Graduation degree in any subject from a recognized Institute/University with 60% marks in Mathematics at Higher Secondary (12th).
|Assistant Accounts Officer/ Assistant Audit Officer||Graduation degree from a recognized Institute/University.|
Desirable Qualifications- Master’s in Commerce/Business Studies/ Business Administration/ Business Economics Or Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/ Cost & Management Accountant.
|All other Posts||Graduation degree in any subject from a recognized Institute/University|
Age Criteria –
- Age limit 18 – 32 years.
Age Relaxation –
It will be as per Indian Government rules and regulations.
Through SSC CGL Recruitment, applicants will be appointed to Group B & C Posts in approx 20000 vacancies. Applicants will be appointed for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Account Officer, Assistant Senior Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, Sub Inspector, Junior Statistical Officer, Auditor, Accountant, Tax Assistant and Others.
Application fee should be paid through online Net banking, BHIM UPI, Credit/Debit Cards.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Application Process of SSC CGL Recruitment
- 1. Visit official website of SSC or click on the link provided by us.
- Now click on ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Go to ‘One-time Registration’ option and complete the registration process with applicant’s basic details.
- Username and password will be sent to your email id and mobile number.
- Now login again with that Username and Password.
- Fill the application form carefully with correct information.
- Once the form is filled, upload all the documents asked to be uploaded (signature and photograph).
- Review the fillup form once.
- Click on ‘Payment’ option and submit the application fee.
- Now click on ‘Submit’ option and submit the application form.
- Keep a print out of the application form with you.
Salary of SSC CGL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer||Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-|
|Assistant Section Officer/ Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector / Sub Inspector / Assistant Enforcement Officer||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Assistant/Junior Intelligence Officer/ Junior Statistical Officer||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Auditor/ Accountant /Junior Accountant||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Tax Assistant/ Senior Administrative Assistant/Upper Division Clerks/Postal Assistant||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
Applicants will be selected through –
- Tier – I (Computer Based Examination)
- Tier – II
- Documents Verification
|Opening Date for Online Application||17/09/2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||08/10/2022|
Links of SSC CGL Recruitment
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form?
Ans – Last date for submission of application form is 8 October, 2022.
Q. How much salary will be given in SSC CGL Recruitment?
Ans – Salary from Rs. 25500 to 151100 will be given in SSC CGL Recruitment.
Q. What is the age limit for application?
Ans – 18 – 32 years age limit for application.
Q. What educational qualification is required for application?
Ans – Applicants must have Graduation degree to apply.