SBI SO Recruitment : Today we have come with another new job vacancy. State Bank of India(SBI) has released a new job notification. The application period for SBI SO recruitment is from 31 August, 2022 to 20 September, 2022. You can know various information about this recruitment through our article. This article discusses the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection process, salary, application process, application fee and more for this post. Various specialist officers will be appointed for 714 posts through this recruitment of SBI. Applicants will be appointed for Senior Executive Manager, Assistant Manager, Project Development Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Special Executive, Data Scientist Specialist and various Specialist Officer posts. Please follow our website for further information.
SBI SO Recruitment
|Conducted By||SBI ( State Bank of India)|
|Recruitment Name||SBI SO Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Specialist Officer|
|No of Vacancy||714|
|Pay Scale||Check the Official Notification|
|Age limit||20- 50 years|
|Qualification||Graduation, PG Degree|
Important Details About SBI
- State Bank of India (SBI) was established on 1 July 1955.
- Dinesh Kumar Khara is currently the CEO of State Bank of India.
- headquarters of SBI is situated in Maharashtra, Mumbai.
- State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian public sector multinational bank.
- State Bank of India has a total of 22,219 branches.
Eligibility Criteria of SBI SO Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Manager||B.Tech/BE, M.Tech/MCA/ MSc in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology form any recognized Institution/ University.|
|Assistant Manager||B.Tech/BE, M.Tech/MCA/ MSc in Computer Science & Engineering/Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology form any recognized University/ Institution.|
|Senior Special Executive||B.Tech/BE, M.Tech/MCA/ MSc in Computer Science & Engineering/Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology form any recognized University/ Institution.|
|Manager (Data Scientist Specialist)||B.E./ B.Tech or M.Tech / M.E. in Computer Science/IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI with 60% marks or equivalent grade.|
Check the official notification for qualification of other posts.
Here different age limits are mentioned for different posts.
- Age limit is roughly 20 to 40 years.
Age Relaxation :
It will be as per SBI rules and regulations.
- In this recruitment of SBI, 714 aspirants will be appointed to the posts of Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, System Officer, Project Development Manager, Senior Relationship Manager, Senior Special Executive and other specialist officers.
You can deposit the application fee for SBI SO Recruitment online through credit cards, debit cards, Net banking.
Application Process of SBI SO Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of SBI or click on the link provided by us.
2. Read the recruitment circular.
3. First the applicant has to upload his photograph and signature (as per mention size).
4. Complete the registration process.
5. Login with Registration Id and Password.
6. Now fill the form carefully with correct information.
7. Once the form is filled, upload all the documents asked to be uploaded.
8. Review the fillup form once.
9. Pay the application fee online.
10. Submit the application form.
11. Keep a soft copy of the application form with you.
Here different salary will be given for different posts.
|MMGS -II||Rs. 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810|
|MMGS- III||Rs. 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230|
Candidates for SBI SO posts will be selected through-
- Online Examination
|Online Application Start From||31/08/2022|
|Last date of application||20/09/2022|
|Date of Online Examination||08/10/2022|
|Official Notification Link 1||GET DETAILS|
|Official Notification Link 2||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies are there in SBI SO Recruitment?
Ans – There are 714 vacancies in this recruitment.
Q. When is the last date to apply?
Ans – Last date of application is 20 September, 2022.
Q. Application for these posts of SBI SO should be done offline/online?
Ans – Apply online for this recruitment.
Q. What is the educational qualification required for applying for this position?
Ans – Applicant must have Graduation, PG degree.