SBI Junior Associate Recruitment: A new job news for those who are looking for bank jobs. State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a new job notification. Where the eligible aspirants will be recruited in 5008 vacancies. Aspirants will be appointed to the post of junior associate(Customer Support and Sales) through this recruitment of SBI. Various details of this recruitment like eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection procedure, application fee, the application process, vacancy details, and other details are discussed below.
The application process for this recruitment started on 7th September 2022 and the last date of application has been announced as 27th September 2022. The official notification pdf link has been provided on our website through which you can easily download the official notification. Follow our website for further updates.
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment
|Conducted By||SBI (State Bank of India)|
|Recruitment Name||SBI Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Junior Associate|
|No. of Vacancy||5008|
|Pay Scale||Check the Official Notification|
|Age limit||20 – 28 years|
Important Details about SBI
1. The 43rd largest bank in the world is State Bank of India (SBI).
2. SBI was established on 1 July, 1955.
3. SBI has 22,219 branches in India.
4. Dinesh Kumar Khara is the current chairman of State Bank of India.
5. SBI is a multinational public sector bank based in India.
Eligibility Criteria of SBI Junior Associate Recruitment
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University/Institution.
- Final year/Semester students of Graduation can also apply for this post.
Age Criteria –
- Applicants age should not be less than 20 years and not more than 28 years.
Age Relaxation –
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
Check the official notification for other age relaxations.
- There are 5008 vacancies in SBI Recruitment. Junior Associate will be appointed in these vacancies. Check the job notification for more detailed information in this regard.
Application fee must be paid online.
Application Process of SBI Junior Associate Recruitment
1. First visit the official website of SBI or click on the link provided by us.
2. Download the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
3. First the applicant has to upload his photograph, Left hand thumb impression, hand-written declaration and signature (according to the size of the note).
4. Then complete the registration process with the basic details of the applicant.
5. Now login with Registration ID and Password.
6. Fill the form carefully with correct information.
7. Once the form is filled, upload all the documents asked to be uploaded.
8. Review the fillup form once.
9. Deposit the application fee online.
10. Submit the application form.
11. Keep a copy of the application form with you.
Salary of SBI Junior Associate Recruitment
- Salary will be given for this post – Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
- The starting Basic Pay is Rs. 19,900/- (Rs. 17,900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates).
Candidates will be selected as follows –
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Documents Verification
Important Dates of SBI Junior Associate Recruitment
|Application Start From||07/09/2022|
|Last date of application||27/09/2022|
|Preliminary Examination||November, 2022|
|Main Examination||December 2022 / January 2023|
Q. What is the age limit set in SBI Junior Associate Recruitment?
Ans – Age limit in this recruitment is 20 to 28 years.
Q. When is the application deadline?
Ans – Last date of application is 27 September, 2022.
Q. How many vacancies have been released here?
Ans – 5008 vacancies have been released in this recruitment.
Q. What educational qualification is required to apply for this post?
Ans – Applicants must have Graduate degree to apply for this post.