SBI Clerk Recruitment : State Bank of India (SBI) has released their latest recruitment notification for Junior Associate Clerk 2022. A great scope for those candidates who are preparing themselves for banking oriented job. So don’t miss this update as it is the time to snatch the opportunity. Any Graduate passed candidates can apply for this posts. SBI will recruits all the selected candidates for Junior Associate Job in their various SBI Bank branches All Over India 2022.
SBI Junior Associate 2022 application process has been Started and the online registration process will end on 27th September 2022. The candidate will be appointed through the online examination. To know more about Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Application Process, Selection Process, and Salary details read the description below
SBI Clerk Recruitment
|Exam Conducted By||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Exam Name||SBI Junior Associates Clerk|
|Recurrency of Exam||Once a Year|
|Level of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Salary||Follow the Website|
|Age Limit||20- 28|
|Ending Date||27th September|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||By written Test Devided into two differnt mode|
|Medium Of Paper||English / Hindi|
|SBI 2022 Official Website||sbi.co.in|
Important Detail about SBI
- State Bank of India is a multinational public sector bank.
- It was formed on 1st July 1955; 67 years ago.
- The Headquaters of this Bank have at Mumbai Maharasthra in India.
- Type – Public Sector Undertaking.
- Official Website : sbi.co.in
Eligibility Criteria- SBI Clerk Recruitment
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates must qualified their Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degreee from any Government Authorized University.
- If there is any candidate who have their Integrated dual Degree should be ensure that the passing date of this Degree on or before 30th November 2022.
- Graduate final year’s candidates can also apply for this post but they have to submit any proof of their passing Graduation Degree on or within 30th November 2022.
Age Limit :
- As on 1st April 2021, the minimum age should be 20 years and the maximum age should be 28 years.
- The applicants must have been born not earlier then 02/04/1993 and not later then 01/04/2001
The relaxation of the age are given below for the candidate who are belong with these categories follow this-
|For SC/ST Candidate||5 years|
|For OBC Candidate||3 years|
|For PWD Candidate||10 years|
SBI Junior Associate Selection Process
- The Applicant will be selected through online examination.
- At first there will be a Preliminary Examination.
- Then 2nd round will be a Main Examination.
- The Questions will be Objective type.
Pay Scale of SBI Clerk Recruitment
According to the State Bank of India the Pay Scale will be like –
For Junior Associates the starting salary will be 19900/- (17900/- plus two advance increments admissible for Graduate candidates)
- For the General, OBC and EWS candidates the application fees will be like 750/- RS.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ ESM/ DESM category candidates no fees needed.
Vacancy Details of SBI Clerk Recruitment
- Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) – CLERK – 5008 (478 Backlog Posts)
- Candidates have to visit the SBI Clerk Online Application Portal.
- Then enter the site with all basic and qualification details.
- Candidates have to fill the form by scanning the copy of recent (3month) Photograph, Signature, left thumb impression, Written declaration and Educational Qualification documents.
- It is needed to give a valid email ID.
- Upload all of your document and check it carefully before submit.
- Pay the application fees if needed.
- Print a hard copy of this application form for safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will be the selection process for SBI Clerk Recruitment?
Ans: The candidates will be selected through two different types of online examinations.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
What is the minimum qualification for SBI Clerk Recruitment?
Ans: The minimum qualification is to be Graduate.
How many vacancies are there for the post?
Ans: Total 5008 for Junior Associates (478 Customer Support and Sales) Vacancies open now in SBI 2022.