RPSC Recruitment : We are back today with a new job post. A new recruitment advertisement has been released by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Through this, 118 vacancies will be recruited for the posts of Revenue Officer, Assistant Engineer Civil, Executive Officer. Those who are eligible must apply for this post, it is a good prestigious job. The application process for RPSC recruitment has started from 29 August, 2022. The application process will continue till 27 September, 2022. Our article mentions the eligibility criteria, application fee, apply procedure, selection process, salary, vacancy, official notification and other information of this RPSC recruitment. Read our full article and follow our website for further updates.
|Conducted By||RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)|
|Recruitment Name||RPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Executive Officer, Assistant Engineer, Revenue Officer|
|No of Vacancy||118|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 4200 – 5400/-|
|Age limit||18 – 40 years|
Important Details about RPSC
- RPSC was established on 22 December 1949.
- The full name of RPSC is Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- The headquarter of RPSC is located at Ghoogra Ghati in Ajmer.
- Shri Sanjay Shrotriya is the Chairman of RPSC.
- RPSC is an organization that selects applicants for recruitment to civil services jobs in Rajasthan as per the eligibility and reservation rules of applicants under the Constitution of India.
Different educational qualification for different posts –
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||Graduation degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.|
|Revenue Officer||Graduation from a recognized University/Institution.|
|Executive Officer||Graduation from a recognized University/Institution.|
Age Criteria :
Age limit of applicant in RPSC recruitment is not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation will be determined as per RPSC or Indian Government rules and regulations.
Through the RPSC Recruitment, aspirants will be appointed to the posts of Executive Officer, Revenue Officer and Assistant Engineer-Civil in 118 vacancies.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||41|
|SC/ST/ Others Reserved Category||Rs. 150/-|
- First visit the official website of RPSC or click on the link provided by us below.
- Apply online here.
- First register with basic details of applicant.
- Once the registration process is complete, fill the application form with all correct information.
- If asked to upload any documents, upload them.
- Review the application form.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.
- This application form must be filled up before 27 September, 2022.
In RPSC recruitment, different salary will be given for different posts-
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Executive Officer||Rs. 4200/-|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||Rs. 5400/-|
|Revenue Officer||Rs. 4800/-|
In RPSC recruitment aspirants will be selected through –
- Written Examination and
Important Dates to apply
|Application Start From||29th August 2022|
|Last date of application||27th September 2022|
FAQ of RPSC Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies have been released in RPSC recruitment?
Ans – 118 vacancies have been released in RPSC recruitment.
Q. What is the age limit for applying in this recruitment?
Ans – Age limit for this recruitment is 18 to 40 years.
Q. How much salary will be given here?
Ans – Salary will be given up to Rs. 4200 – 5400.
Q. What educational qualification is required for application here?
Ans – Applicants must have Graduation degree.