RBI JE Recruitment : Reserve Bank of India has announced their latest job notifications for JE recruitment 2023. There are a total of 35 posts for Junior Engineer(Civil/ Electrical). As per official notification application starts from 9th June 2023 and ends on 30th June 2023. Engineers who are seeking a government job can apply for this post. To know the detailed information about RBI JE recruitment like education qualifications, age limit, pay scale, application process, application fees, vacancy details and how to apply are given below. To know other government job vacancies and updates follow our website regularly.
RBI JE Recruitment
Conducted By – Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
Recruitment Name – RBI JE Recruitment notifications 2023
Job Role – Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)
Vacancy – 35
Salary – Rs. 33,900/- per month
Age limit – 20 to 30 years
Qualifications – Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech
Job location – all over India
Application Mode – Online
Starting Date – 9th of June 2023
Last Date – 30th of June 2023
Job category – Government
Important Facts About RBI :
- Reserve Bank of India is popularly known as RBI.
- It is the central bank and chief working body for the Indian Banking System and The Ministry of Finance is the Head Authority of it.
- Main function of this body to maintain and control the Indian Rupee.
- This Authority was established in1st April,1935.
- Shaktikanta Das is the Governor of this Bank.
- The RBI was nationalized on 1st January,1949.
- It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union and this bank is also a leading member of the Alliance of Financial Inclusion.
Eligibility criteria : RBI JE Recruitment
Education Qualifications :
Candidates who are interested in this post must complete their Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Civil or Electrical Engineering in any recognized university or institution.
Age Limit :
Applicants age should be minimum 20 years old and maximum age should be 30 years as on 1st June 2023.
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation as per government rules and regulations :
- OBC candidates : 03 years
- SC / ST candidates : 05 years
- PWD candidates : 10 years
- Ex- Servicemen : 03 years
Vacancy Details : RBI JE Recruitment
|Name of The Post||Vacancy|
Salary Details :
Selected candidates will be paid rupees 33,900/- per month on the basis of pay scale.
Application Fees : RBI JE Recruitment
|For General / OBC /EWS category candidates||Rs. 450/- plus 18% GST|
|For SC /ST / PWD category candidates||Rs. 50/-|
|For Staff Candidates||NIL|
Application Process :
- First, visit the official website of RBI.
- Then click on the apply online for RBI JE recruitment 2023.
- An application form will be visible on your screen.
- Fill the application form with proper information.
- Upload all the necessary documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Recheck the application form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Lastly submit the application form and take a print out of it for future reference.
Selection Process : RBI JE Recruitment
Applicants will be recruited through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test.
Important Dates :
|Starting date of online application||9th June 2023|
|Last date of online application||30th June 2023|
|RBI JE exam date||15th July 2023|
Important Links :
|Official Notification||GET DETAILS|
|Official website||GET DETAILS|
|Application Link||GET DETAILS|
Important FAQs of RBI JE Recruitment
1. How many vacancies are released under RBI JE 2023?
Ans: There are a total of 35 vacancies released under RBI JE 2023.
2. How can apply for RBI JE recruitment 2023?
Ans: Candidates are apply for this through online and link are given in this article.
3. What is the exam date of RBI JE recruitment 2023?
Ans: RBI JE exam held on 15th July 2023.