PFC Limited Recruitment : A few days ago PFC issued a new employment notice. The notification published by Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) has announced the recruitment of aspirants for 22 vacancies. Here the aspirants will be appointed to Assistant Officer, Deputy Officer, Assistant Manager Posts. Read the complete article to know selection process, salary, apply process, application fee, educational qualification, application mode, age limit, important dates and other information. Aspirants can apply from September 24, 2022 and last date for submission of application form is October 14, 2022. Aspirants can download the official notice through the link provided at the bottom of the article. Follow our website to get more other job news.
PFC Limited Recruitment
|Conducted By||PFC Limited (Power Finance Corporation Limited)|
|Recruitment Name||PFC Limited Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Deputy Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancy||22|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 30,000 – 60,000/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 35 years|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree|
Important Details about PFC
1. PFC is known as Power Finance Corporation Limited.
2. Ravinder Singh Dhillon is the MD & Chairman of PFC.
3. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi.
4. PFC is a financial institution under the Government of India.
5. PFC is a non-banking financial company and a leading power sector government financial institution engaged in various funding and non-funding activities for the development of the Indian power sector.
Eligibility Criteria of PFC Limited Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Deputy Officer||Graduation Degree or Diploma with a specialization in Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.|
|Assistant Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and 1year Diploma in HR/Admin from a recognized University/Institution.|
|Assistant Manager (Finance/Commercial)||B.Tech/B.Com in Electronics/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical/ Industrial/Production/Instrumentation & Control/Electronics & Communication or any combination of these Specializations. |
MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGP/PGDBA Course with specialization in Finance.
CMA/CA and Graduation in any discipline.
|Assistant Manager (Application Department/Infrastructure Management)||B.Tech/B.E. in CS/IT |
Age Limit –
|Name of Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|Assistant Officer||34 years|
|Deputy Officer||35 years|
|Assistant Manager||31 years|
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation of SC/ST, OBC, PWD will be as per Government rules and regulations.
PFC Recruitment has 22 vacancies. Here the applicants will be appointed as Assistant Officer, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Application Process of PFC Limited Recruitment
1. To apply for these posts visit the official website of PFC or click on the link provided by us below.
2. Go to the homepage of the website and read the notification by downloading the official notification.
3. Now apply online.
4. Register first.
5. Once the registration process is complete, fill the application form.
6. Fill the form with all the correct information of the applicant without making any mistakes.
7. Now upload the documents asked to be uploaded (Educational Qualification Certificates, Proof of DOB, Caste Certificate, Signature, Photograph etc).
8. Review the fillup form.
9. Deposit the application fee online.
10. Submit the application form.
11. You can keep a soft copy of the application form with you for future reference.
Salary of PFC Limited Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Deputy Officer||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Assistant Officer||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 60,000/-|
Eligible applicants will be selected through Written Test or Interview.
|Online Application Starts||24/09/2022|
|Last Date of Application||14/10/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
Q How many vacancies are there in PFC Limited Recruitment?
Ans – PFC Limited Recruitment has 22 vacancies.
Q. Application to be done in Online/Offline mode?
Ans – The application should be done in Online mode.
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form?
Ans – Last date for submission of application form is 14 October, 2022.
Q. What educational qualification is required for application?
Ans – Applicants must have Graduation degree, Master’s Degree for application.