ONGC Recruitment : A new recruitment notification has been released from ONGC. ONGC is originally known as Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. 871 vacancies have been released through ONGC Recruitment. In these vacancies, applicants will be recruited for Mechanical, Production Petroleum, Programming Officer, Transport Officer, Geologist and other Traniee posts.
Application for these posts started from 22 September, 2022 and last date of application is 12 October, 2022. Eligibility criteria, application fee, apply process, pay scale, selection process, vacancy details, official notification link and other important information of this recruitment is here As discussed in the article. Those who want to apply for this post should apply within the given time.
|Conducted By||ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited)|
|Recruitment Name||ONGC Recruitment 2022|
|No. of Vacancy||871|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 30 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma|
Important Details about ONGC
1. ONGC was established in 1956.
2. ONGC based in India is mainly engaged in oil and gas exploration and production activities.
3. Rakesh Kumar Srivastava is the chairman of ONGC.
4. It’s headquarters are located in New Delhi.
5. The full name of ONGC is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|AEE(Drilling/Cementing/ Petroleum)||Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering|
|AEE(Cementing/Drilling/Mechanical/Production) Mechanical||Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|AEE(Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|AEE(Electrical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|AEE(Electronics)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Telecom/E&T Engineering|
Master’s Degree in Physics with Electronics
|AEE(Instrumentation)||Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation Engineering|
|AEE(Environment)||Bachelor’s Degree in Environment Engineering/ Environment Science|
Graduate in Engineering discipline with M. Tech/ME in Environment Engineering/Environment Science
|Chemist||Master’s Degree in Chemistry|
|Transport Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Auto Engineering|
|Materials Management Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering|
|Programming Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Engineering degree in Information Technology|
Master’s Degree in Computer Applications(MCA)/Computer Science
‘B’ level Diploma
Check the official notification for educational qualification of other posts.
Age Criteria –
|Maximum Age Limit||28 & 30 Years|
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be as per ONGC directives. Check the official notification to know it.
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment
871 vacancies have been released in ONGC Recruitment. Here applicants will be recruited for various Trainee posts.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Materials Management Officer||32|
|General/OBC/EWS Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
Application Process of ONGC Recruitment
1. Visit ONGC official website or click on the link provided by us.
2. First complete the registration process with the basic details of the applicant.
3. Now fill the form carefully with correct information.
4. Give the correct Email ID and Mobile Number of the applicant while filling the form.
5. Once the form is filled, upload all the documents asked to be uploaded (signature, photograph and educational certificate, caste certificate etc.).
6. Review the fillup form once.
7. Submit the application fee online.
8. Now submit the application form.
9. Take a print out of the application form.
|E1||Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/-|
Applicants will be selected through-
- GATE – 2022 Marks
- Medical Examination
|Opening Date for Online Application||22/09/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||12/10/2022|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 – GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies have been released in ONGC Recruitment?
Ans – 871 vacancies have been released in ONGC Recruitment.
Q. What is the full name of ONGC?
Ans – The full name of ONGC is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
Q. What is the age limit for application?
Ans – Maximum age limit for application is 30 years.
Q. When is the application deadline?
Ans – Last date of application is 12 October, 2022.