NPCIL Recruitment : The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released a recruitment notification for 2023. A number of 183 vacant positions of Apprentice have been released yet .The application process has already started from July 1st 2023. Interested candidates can apply for these government job vacancies until 31st July 2023. It is advised that all applicants thoroughly read the official notification regarding the employment details before the application process for NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023. This article describes the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, selection process, and other important information about this post. Follow our page to know more about such kinds of job vacancies.
|Nuclear Power Corporation India Ltd
|Application Starting date
|1st July, 2023
|Application ending date
|31st July, 2023
|No of vacancy
Eligibility criteria – NPCIL Recruitment
Candidates must check out the proper eligibility criteria such as age, educational qualification and other criteria before applying for this job.
The details about the eligibility criteria is clearly mentioned in their official notification.
Before applying for this the candidates must have checked out all the educational qualification recruitment. If they found themselves eligible for this job then they may apply.
- Candidates should have passed their 10th grade with science and mathematics under the 10+2 education system
- Must have ITI pass certificate in respective discipline according to the criteria.
For more details about the educational qualification and experience for this job criteria please go to their official website and check out their official notification.
Age criteria(as on 31.07.2023)
- Minimum age should be 14 years
- Maximum age should be 24 years
Candidates will get age relaxation as per government rules.
Vacancy details – NPCIL Recruitment
A total number of 183 posts have been released yet to get more information about the vacancy details go to the official website and check out their official notification.
There is no application that is applicable for this job role. Candidates can apply without any application fees.
Application process – NPCIL Recruitment
To apply for the mentioned posts, please follow the guidelines provided below:
- Interested and eligible candidates must first register on the web portal link below, to be considered as Apprentices. Please note that applications will not be accepted without prior registration on the mentioned web portal.
- Once you have successfully completed the registration process, you need to apply for the respective role through the same web portal.
- After completing the online registration, you are required to fill out a hard copy of the application form provided in the notification. Carefully fill up the application form, along with self-attested copies of the following documents, then send it to their given address by post or courier. You will get the exact address from their official notification.
Please ensure that you enclose the necessary documents as specified in the notification when sending the application
- Stipend will be given of Rs 8855/- to those candidates who have completed their 2 years of ITI course.
- Stipend will be given of Rs 7700/- to those candidates who have completed their 1 year of ITI course.
Selection process – NPCIL Recruitment
Candidates will be selected through an interview. Those who will perform well in the interview will get the chance.
Starting date of Application – 01.07.2023
Last date for application- 31.07.2023
FAQ – NPCIL Recruitment
Q. What is the application fee?
There is no application fee. Application fee is free for all the candidates.
Q. What is the last date for the application process?
31st July, 2023 is the last date for the application process
Q. What is the selection procedure for this job?
The selection procedure has been mentioned in this article. Please have a look.
Q. What is the mode of the Application process?
Candidates will have to apply Online. The details have been shared in the above article.