KMRL Recruitment : A new job news has arrived for those who are looking for a job. KMRL has released a new employment notification. KMRL is popularly known as Kochi Metro Rail Limited. Through the KMRL Recruitment candidates will be appointed for Technician Apprentice, Non-Technical graduate apprentice and Graduate apprentice posts. There are 35 vacancies. The application process for this post has started from 23 September, 2022 and the last date to apply is 25 October, 2022. Those who want to know details about this employment must read this article. Age criteria, required qualification, salary, selection process, how to apply, application fee, vacancy details and other information of this employment are described below.
|Conducted By||KMRL (Kochi Metro Rail Limited)|
|Recruitment Name||KMRL Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice, Technical Apprentice, Non-Technical Graduate Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||35|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 8000 – 9000/-|
|Age limit||Check the Official Notification|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma|
Important Details about KMRL
1. KMRL was established on 2 August 2011.
2. KMRL is originally known as Kochi Metro Rail Limited.
3. KMRL is headquartered in Kochi, Kerala.
4. Kochi Metro Rail Limited is a joint venture company with contributions from Govt. of India and Govt. of Kerala.
5. Lokanath Behera is the Managing Director of KMRL.
Eligibility Criteria of KMRL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Technical Apprentices||3years Diploma from a recognized University/State Technical Board|
|Non-Technical Graduate Apprentices||B.A. English/B.Com Degree from a recognized University/Institution|
|Graduate Apprentices||Engineering Degree from a recognized University/Institution|
Age Criteria –
- Age criteria as per Apprenticeship rules.
Age Relaxation –
- It will be determined as per KMRL rules.
Applicants will be recruited as Graduate, Technical, Non-Technical Graduate Apprentices. There are 35 vacancies.
|Discipline||No. of Vacancy|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||2|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||1|
|Safety and Fire Engineering||2|
|Computer Hardware Maintenance||2|
Check the official notification to know about the application fee.
Application Process of KMRL Recruitment
1. Those who want to apply for this post please visit the official website of KMRL or click on the link provided by us below.
2. Go to the homepage of the website and download the official notification.
3. Read the recruitment notification before filling the form.
4. Now start applying online.
5. Click on ‘Enrol’ option.
6. Fill the form with all your details.
8. Go to Establishment Request Menu.
9. Upload resume.
10. Choose establishment name.
11. Click on Apply option.
12. Now fill the form carefully with all your correct information.
13. If asked to upload any documents then upload them.
14. Check fillup form.
15. Submit application fee if required.
16. Now submit the application form.
17. Keep a copy of the application form with you for future reference.
Salary of KMRL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 9000/-|
|Technical Apprentice (Diploma)||Rs. 8000/-|
Applicants will be selected through –
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
- Documents Verification
|Commencement of Online Application||23/09/2022|
|Last date for enrolling in NATS portal||14/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||25/10/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
Q. In which post will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be recruited for the post of Graduate Apprentice, Technical Apprentice and Non-Technical Graduate Apprentice.
Q. What is the full name of KMRL?
Ans – KMRL was originally known as Kochi Metro Rail Limited.
Q. When is the application deadline?
Ans – Last date of application is 25 October, 2022.
Q. How many vacancies are there in KMRL Recruitment?
Ans- There are 35 vacancies in KMRL Recruitment.