Karnataka 10000 TET Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017: Karnataka TET Department has announced an employment notification to appoint 10000 TET Primary Teacher on the basis of direct recruitment. The Online Application has already been started on the 26th August, 2017. The Closing Date for the submission of Online Application Form is 25th September, 2017. Now, In this Year, Karnataka Government has released a huge number of vacancies. The Department is also paying an enough amount of salary. In my opinion, If you have completed your education and searching for a good level job, this job under the Karnataka Government may be the best job hopefully you are looking for. Vacancies are huge. So, there is a chance to be a staff in the department. If you are taking preparation for a long time, You have the ability to crack any kind of government examination which is required to get this kind of job, you may apply for the post. This kind of vacancy in every department does not announce off and on. If you really need a job and if you want to make your future life better, then this may be the best opportunities for all of you. So, what are you waiting for? Just decide what do you want in your life? If you can indicate yourself and if you think that you really need the job so badly, You should apply for the post. The closing date is coming soon. So, don’t want for the last date. Just, submit your Online Application Form as soon as possible. I am going to deliver all the necessary details about the essential educational qualification, age limit of the candidate, selection procedure of the candidates, application fee related information, how to apply for the post, starting date of Online Submission, Closing Date of Online Submission etc. So, Keep reading My Article below…
Karnataka 10000 TET Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
Essential Educational Qualification: Applicants who are looking for that kind of job under a Government Sector with a huge number of vacancies, their waiting period is over. They can apply for the post now. So, To apply for the post, You have to complete your B.A/ B.Ed/ B.sc level from a registered institution of India. If you have completed any of the referred education standard, you are good to go.
Limitation of Age of Applicants: If You are willing to apply for the post, you age must be within 21 to 40 Years. Candidates belonging from SC/ PH/ ST Caste, Then will be able to get the relaxation of age as per Indian Government Rules. If You want to know more about the Age Limit in detailed, Read the Official Advertisement.
Application or Examination Fees: General Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- along with the Bank Charges of Rs. 10/- during the submission of Online Application. Candidates belonging from SC/ PH/ ST Category have to pay Rs. 500/- along with the bank charges of Rs. 10/- through Online. If You are interested to know more about that topic in detailed, Follow the Official Advertisement.
Process of Selection: Applicants who are going to submit their Application Form for the posts, they will be selected on the basis of TET Examination Marks, Competitive Exam, Degree Marks and Teacher Training Marks. Further information, Go through the Official Advertisement.
How Can You Apply for the Posts?
Candidates have to submit their Online Application Form with all the Necessary Documents through the Organization Official Website “www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in” on or before the 25th September, 2017. I am going to describe the step by step applying procedure below…
1. First of all, Applicants have to visit the Organization Official Website “www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in”.
2. Now, You have to Click on the “Online Application for Recruitment of Graduate Primary Teachers for 6-8 Classes – 2017” Link.
3. Then, You need to choose the District for which you are going to apply.
4. If you are applying for the first time, You have to click on the “New Application” Link. If you have already registered and got your User Id and Password, You may Press on the “My Application” Button.
5. Now, You have to Scan all the Necessary Documents, Signature and Photograph.
6. Next, You have to fill up your Online Application Form very carefully and Upload Your Documents, Photograph and Signature on the Official Website. Just Make Sure that You have delivered all the necessary information on the Application Form and also make sure that you have not left any necessary space blanked.
7. If You are done, You have to simply Click on the “Submit” Button to submit your Online Application Form.
8. Don’t forget to take a Print Out of Your Online Application Form for Further Use.
Dates need to keep in Mind:
Starting Date of Online Submission of Application Form: 26th August, 2017
Last Date of Online Application: 25th September, 2017.
Links to be Used:
Press Here to Download the Official Advertisement
Summary: I have delivered all the Necessary Information in an easy and simple language. I hope, it will be helpful for all category candidates who are going to apply for the posts. So, don’t forget to read My Article and the Official Advertisement before you apply. I hope, It will help you to submit your application form without making any mistake. Alos don’t forget to visit Our Website daily.