JKPSC Recruitment : Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released a new job notification. Here aspirants will be recruited for 21 Medical Officer posts. It is a good and respectable position job. Interested persons can apply for this post through the official website of JKPSC or through the apply link given below. The application process for this post has started from 1 September, 2022 and the last date of application is 30 September, 2022. JKPSC recruitment official notification, vacancy, age limit, age relaxation, educational qualifications, salary, selection process, how to apply, application fee and Other issues are discussed here. Stay tuned to our website for further updates.
|Conducted By||JKPSC(Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission)|
|Recruitment Name||JKPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||21|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 52,700- 1,66,700/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 40 years|
Important Details about JKPSC
- JKPSC was established on 2 September 1957.
- JKPSC is originally known as Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- IAS Satish Chandra is the chairman of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
- JKPSC conducts civil service examinations and other examinations for recruitment to various posts in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The headquarter of JKPSC is located at Srinagar in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Eligibility Criteria of JKPSC Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Medical Officer (Unani)||Graduation degree in Unani recognized by CCIM|
|Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)||Graduation degree in Ayurvedic recognized by CCIM|
|Medical Officer (Homeopathy)||Graduation degree in Homeopathy recognized by CCIM/CCIH|
Age Criteria of JKPSC Recruitment
- Here the age limit is Maximum 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be determined as per Jammu and Kashmir Government rules and regulations.
- Various types of Medical Officers will be appointed in 21 vacancies through this recruitment of JKPSC.
Here you have to pay the application fee through online.
|SC/ST/Other Reserved category||Rs. 500/-|
Application Process of JKPSC Recruitment
- First click on the link provided by us or visit the official website of JKPSC.
- Read the recruitment circular carefully.
- Now click on ‘One Time Registration’ link.
- Complete the registration process with the correct information of the applicant.
- Now click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Now fill the form without making any mistake with all the correct information of the applicant.
- Once the form is filled, upload all the required documents (Photograph, Signature, Educational qualification certificates, Category certificate and others required documents ).
- Review the filled up form once.
- Deposit the application fee online.
- Now click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button to submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- For the post of Medical Officer of this JKPSC recruitment, the salary will be Rs. 52,700 – 1,66,700/-.
- Applicants for this JKPSC Recruitment Medical Officer post will be selected through Written Examination and Academic Merit.
Important Dates of JKPSC Recruitment
|Notification Published on||29/08/2022|
|Online Application Start From||01/09/2022|
|Last Date of Application||30/09/2022|
|The Application form can be edited from||01/10/2022 to 03/10/2022|
How many vacancies of Q. JKPSC recruitment have been released?
Ans – 21 vacancies of JKPSC have been released through this recruitment notification.
Q. What educational qualification is required to apply for this post?
Ans – Applicant must have passed graduation in any Medial field.
Q. When is the last date to submit this application of JKPSC?
Ans – The last date for making this application is 30 September, 2022.
Q. Which is the official website of JKPSC?
Ans – The official website of JKPSC is www.jkpsc.nic.in.