Indian Navy Recruitment: Good news for those who want to do a defense job. Indian Navy published a new job advertisement. The application process for this recruitment started on 10 September 2022 and the last date to apply is 30 September 2022. Those who want to apply for this post must apply within this deadline. Candidates will be appointed in 49 vacancies through this recruitment. Applicants will be recruited for Group B and C (Civilian Motor Driver, Library & Information Assistant, Staff Nurse, and others) posts by the Indian Navy.
Our article discusses the detailed information of this recruitment like age limit, qualifications, vacancy details, application fee, mode of application, official website, the application process, salary, selection process, recruitment notification, and more details.
Indian Navy Recruitment
|Conducted By||Indian Navy|
|Recruitment Name||Indian Navy Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Staff Nurse, Civilian Motor Driver, Library & Information Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||49|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Age limit||18 – 45 years|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Graduation Degree, Diploma|
Important Details about Indian Navy
1. Indian President Droupadi Murmu is the Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Navy.
2. Indian Navy was formed on 26 January 1950.
3. Admiral R. Hari Kumar is the Chief of the Naval Staff of the Indian Navy.
4. It’s headquarters is located in New Delhi.
5. Satish Namdeo Ghormade currently holds the post of VCNS of Indian Navy.
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Library & Information Assistant||Graduation Degree in Library and Information Science/ Library Science or Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institution/University.|
|Civilian Motor Driver||10th pass from a recognized Institution/Board and Knowledge of first line maintenance.|
|Staff Nurse||Matriculation/equivalent from a recognized Institution/Board.|
Nursing Training Certificate from a Recognized Hospital.
Age Criteria –
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Library & Information Assistant||Maximum 30 years|
|Civilian Motor Driver||Not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years|
|Staff Nurse||Not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years|
Age Relaxation –
|PwBD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 years|
In the Indian Navy recruitment, the applicants will be appointed in 49 vacancies for the posts of Library & Information Assistant, Civilian Motor Driver and Staff Nurse.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Library & Information Assistant||6|
|Civilian Motor Driver||40|
There is no application fee.
Application Process of Indian Navy Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of Indian Navy or click on the link provided by us.
2. Download the recruitment notification and read it.
3. The application should be made on a plain A4 size paper and the paper should be of good quality.
4. The form should be filled up according to the format given in hand written or notification.
5. Fill the form carefully with correct information.
6. Once the form is filled, self attested photograph, proof of date of birth, caste certificate and other self attested required documents should be attached with it.
7. Review the fillup form once.
8. There is no application fee to be paid.
9. Now the application form should be sent to the address given in the official notification.
10. A copy of the application form can be kept with you.
11. Address – The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400001.
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Library & Information Assistant||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Civilian Motor Driver||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
Selection Procedure of Indian Navy Recruitment
In the Indian Navy Recruitment aspirants will be selected through –
- Written Examination
- Driving Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
|Application Start From||10/09/2022|
|Last date of application||30/09/2022|
Q. How many vacancies have been released in the Indian Navy Recruitment?
Ans – 49 vacancies have been released in the Indian Navy Recruitment.
Q. How much salary will be given in this recruitment?
Ans – Salary in this recruitment will be Rs. 19900 – 142400/-.
Q. What is the age limit to apply?
Ans – Age limit for application is 18 – 45 years.
Q. When is the application deadline?
Ans- Last date of application is 30 September, 2022.