Indian Coast Guard Recruitment : A new job notification has been released from Indian Coast Guard. This is a good opportunity for those who like this type of job. It is a good and respectable job. By this Indian Coast Guard recruitment, 300 vacancies will be filled as per the merit of the applicants. Applicants will be recruited for these posts Navik and Yantrik. This application will run from 8 September, 2022 to 22 September, 2022. Interested candidates should apply within this deadline. All information about Indian Coast Guard recruitment is discussed in detail here. Go below to know official notification, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application procedure, application fee and other information about this recruitment.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
|Conducted By||Indian Coast Guard|
|Recruitment Name||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Navik and Yantrik|
|No. of Vacancy||300|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21,700 – 29,200/-|
|Age limit||18 – 22 years|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma in Engineering|
Important Details about Indian Coast Guard
1. Indian Coast Guard (ICG) was established on 1 February 1977.
2. Virender Singh Pathania is the director general of Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
3. R Bargotra holds the post of CG Commander of ICG.
4. Indian Coast Guard works under the Ministry of Defence.
5. ICG is an organization in India that works in coastal areas.
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Various educational qualifications are sought for various posts of ICG recruitment.
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Navik(Domestic Branch)||Matriculation pass from a education board recognized by COBSE(Council Of Boards for School Education).|
|Navik(General Duty)||10th, 12th pass with Physics and Maths from a education board recognized by COBSE(Council of Boards for School Education).|
|Yantrik||10th pass, Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunication ) approved by AICTE.|
Age Criteria –
- Age limit to apply for this post is 18 to 22 years.
Age Relaxation –
- Age relaxation for reserved categories.
Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- Through Indian Coast Guard Recruitment , applicants will be recruited for 300 vacancies of Navik and Yantrik posts.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
- Application fee should be submitted online through Credit cards, Debit cards, UPI, Net banking.
Application Process of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
1. Interested applicants visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard (ICG) or click on the link provided by us.
2. Apply online here.
3. Complete the registration process with correct Email id and Mobile number.
4. Fill the form carefully with all the correct information of the applicant.
5. Once the form is filled, upload all the documents asked to be uploaded (Passport size photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, Identity proof, educational qualification marksheets, resident certificate, caste certificate etc).
6. Review the fillup form once.
7. Submit the application fee online.
8. Now submit the application form.
9. Take a print out of the application form for later use.
- Salary will be given as per norms and rules of Indian Coast Guard. Check the official advertisement to know about this.
In Indian Coast Guard Recruitment aspirants will be selected through-
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Final Medical Examination
|Application Start From||8/09/2022|
|Last date of application||22/09/2022|
How many vacancies are there in the Indian Coast Guard recruitment?
Ans – There are 300 vacancies.
Q. What is the age limit for applying in this recruitment?
Ans – Age limit for applying in this recruitment is 18 to 22 years.
Q. What is the last date of application for these posts?
Ans – Last date of application is 22 September, 2022.
Q. How much salary will be given in ICG recruitment?
Ans – Rs. 21700 to 29200 salary will be given.