Indian Army NCC Recruitment: A great news from the Indian Army for the candidates who are preparing to build their future through NCC. Indian Army organized a rally for the eligible candidates for NCC 53th Special Entry in Indian Army. The application process will be continued from 17th August to 15th September 2022. The Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. For further information go through our official website.
Indian Army NCC Recruitment
|The Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Commission||Short Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||NCC 53th Special Entry April 2022|
|Job Location||Announced later|
|Starting Date||17 August 2022|
|Ending Date||15 September 2022|
|State Name||All over India|
|Indian Army Official Website||https://joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Important Detail about Indian Army
- Indian Army is the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces.
- It was formed on 1st April, 1895.
- The Headquaters of this Association is situated at New Delhi in India.
- The Commanders of this Government association are Field Mrshal K. M. Cariappa, OBE: Field Marshal Sam Maneskshaw.
- Official Webaite : indianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates form any scheme can apply for this posts (Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation)
- Make sure the Certificates are all Government Authorized Board or University.
- For more detail follow the Website.
As on 1 Jan 2023 the minimum age should be 19 years and the maximum age should be 25 years. To know more about age limit candidates have to follow our website.
The relaxation of the age are given below for the candidate who are belong with thse categories follow this-
|For SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
|For OBC Candidates||3 years|
Selection Process of Indian Army NCC Recruitment
- The Applicant will be selected through a two-step selection mode.
- Those who are qualified in the test of step one will be selected for step two.
- But if anyone could not clear it then he/ she will be returned on the same day. The duration of the SSB interview is five days.
- For the other selection procedure follow the website.
The application fees will be free for all the Applicants who belongs from these categoraries General, SC/ST, OBC, PWD.
Vacancy Details of Indian Army NCC Recruitment
Follow the vacancy detail :
|NCC MEN 53 Entry||50|
|NCC WOMEN 53 Entry||05|
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Army, which is given bellow for you.
- Candidates can apply for these mention posts through online.
- Then follow the recruitment notifications, and read the eligibility criteria very carefully.
- Candidate have to fill the from with all yours documents.
- It is needed to give a valid email ID.
- Upload all of your document and check it carefully before submit.
- Pay the application fees if needed.
- Recheck all your provided details before final submission.
- Then click on the submit button
- Take a print out of the application form for future references and keep it safe with yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions of Indian Army NCC Recruitment
How to apply for Indian Army NCC Recruitment?
Ans: Go to the official website and check all eligibility criteria, then click on the application from and fill it with all necessary details and submit it.
What will be the selection process for NCC?
Ans: According to their merit, the candidate will be selected for the post.
What is the last of applying for Indian Army NCC Recruitment?
Ans: The last date to apply for this recruitment is 15 September 2022.