Indian Army, Aizawal Recruitment 2019 for Soldier Posts: Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office, Aizawal has recently released an employment notification to appoint Soldiier Clerk/ Clerk/Store Keeper & Tradesman Posts. There is a great good news for all the interested candidates who were waiting for that kind of job, they are can apply for the posts as soon as possible. Eligible candidates can apply to the posts through Online an Official Website and submit their Application Form with all relevant documents on or before the last date. Further details of Indian Army, Aizawal Recruitment 2019 for Soldier Posts like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and other information are mentioned below…
Short Details of Indian Army, Aizawal Recruitment 2019 for Soldier Posts
|Organization/ Department Name:-||Army Recruiting Office, Aizawal|
|Name of the Posts:-||* Soldier General Duty
* Soldier General Duty, Indian Gorkha
* Soldier Tradesman
* Soldier Technical
* Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
|Age Limit:-||Within 17½ – 21/23 years|
|Starting Date:-||19th of September, 2019|
|Last Date:-||2nd of November, 2019|
|Mode of Apply:||Online|
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Army, Aizawal Recruitment 2019 for Soldier Posts
Age Limit & Relaxation:- Candidates age limit should not less than 17½ years and not more than 21/23 years as per posts. The Upper age limit will be relaxable for the reserved categories candidates as per Indian Government Rules. To know more information of age limit & relaxation, read the official notification.
Maximum Qualification:- Candidates should be completed their 8th/10th/12th class from a recognized University/ Board or School. To know more information about the maximum qualification, read the official notification.
How to Apply & Selection Procedure for Indian Army, Aizawal Recruitment 2019 for Soldier Posts
Selection Procedure:- The full selection procedure will be held on this recruitment (Indian Army, Aizawal Recruitment 2019 for Soldier Posts) in different steps, there are…
Candidates will be selected based on their Performance in Physical Standard Test/Physical Fitness Test/Physical Measurement/Written Test/ Medical Test.
To know more information about the selection procedure, read the official notification.
How to Apply for Indian Army, Aizawal Recruitment 2019 for Soldier Posts: Willing and Eligible candidates can visit the Official Website, then candidates need to very carefully the official notification. Eligible candidates can apply to the posts through online an official website and submit their application with all relevant documents on or before the last date. But candidates should keep in mind that the last date of this recruitment is the 2nd of November, 2019.
Documents are required at Rally SIte:-
1. ADMIT Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper and barcode should be clear for scanning (Do not shrink the size).
2. Photographs. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
3. Resident Certificate (PRC). Issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate with his signature and color photo of the candidate on it.
4. Caste Certificate. Issued by Tehsildar/SDM.
5. Religion Certificate. Also required if religion as “SIKH / HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in the caste certificate and should be issued by Tehsildar/SDM.
6. School Character Certificate. Issued by Principal/College Principal/Headmaster, where the candidate last studied.
7. Character Certificate. Issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within the last six months.
8. Unmarried Certificate. Candidates below 21 years of age must bring unmarried certificate with photographs issued by
Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within the last six months.
9. Documents for SOEX, SOS, SOW, SOWW. Relationship Certificate issued by Records Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank & Name with office seal/stamp endorsed. For declaration, Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required by candidates at the Rally site.
Original discharge book of ESM also to be produced. The name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
10. Education Certificates/Documents.
(a) Admit card, Mark sheet and board certificate of class 10th, 12th and Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University.
(b) Provisional/Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the concerned board/University.
Starting Date for Submit of Application:- 18th of September, 2019
Last Date for Submit of Application:- 2nd of October, 2019
Note:- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Disclaimer:- I Personally Suggested, who are searching for the Job, they should be carefully read the official notification before the final submission of application form and if they want to know more about Indian Army, Aizawal Recruitment 2019 for Soldier Posts like educational qualification, age limit, examination fees, pay scale, selection procedure, organization official website, examination process, follow definitely organization official notification.