IBPS CRP RRB XII Recruitment : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) invited candidates for their new job vacancies for Officers Scale I, II, III and Office Assistants in Regional Rural Banks(RRB) for the Common Recruitment Process(CRP) . There are a total of 8594 vacancies. You can apply for this post from 1st June 2023 and the last date of submission is 21st June 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy can check their official website and our website too. All the detailed information about IBPS CRP RRB recruitment like education qualifications, age limit, application fees, application process, and how to apply are given below.
IBPS CRP RRB XII Recruitment
Conducted By – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS)
Recruitment Name – IBPS CRP RRB recruitment 2023
Job Role – Officer Scale I, II, III And Office Assistants
Vacancy – 8594
Salary – check the official notification
Age limit – 21-40 years
Qualifications – Graduate
Job location – all over India
Application Mode –Online
Starting Date – 1st June 2023
Last Date – 21st June 2023
Job category – Government
Official Website- https://www.ibps.in/
Important Facts About RRB :
- Regional Rural Bank was established in 1975 under the provisions of the Ordinance promulgated on 26th sept, 1975.
- Many Rural Banks were to be established in areas with a weak credit structure.
- In 1997, the govt. set up the review committee on Regional Rural Banks.
- Currently, there are 43 RRBs in India serving approximately 15000 branches in 525 districts.
Eligibility Criteria : IBPS CRP RRB XII Recruitment
Education Qualifications :
- Candidates who are interested in this vacancy can complete their Bachelor Degree in any recognized university or board with minimum 50% marks.
- They should have local language skills as prescribed by the participating RRBs.
- They must have working knowledge of computers.
Age Limit :
- For Officer Scale III : age must be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier 03.06.1983 and later than 31.05.2002
- For Officer Scale II : age must be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier 03.06.1991 and later than 31.05.2002
- For Officer Scale I : age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier 03.06.1993 and later than 31.05.2005
- For Office Assistant : age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier 02.06.1995 and later than 01.06.2005
Age relaxation as per government rules and regulations.
Vacancy Details : IBPS CRP RRB XII Recruitment
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|Officer Scale I||2485|
|Officer Scale II||498|
|Officer Scale III||73|
Salary Details :
To know the detailed information about salary Check the official website of IBPS.
Application Fees :
|Officer Scale(I, II, III)||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 850/-|
|Office Assistants||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 850/-|
Application Process : IBPS CRP RRB XII Recruitment
- First, visit the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- On the homepage click on apply.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload all the required documents which they mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it.
Selection Process :
To know the selection process check their official website.
Important Dates :
|Starting date For apply Online||1st June 2023|
|Last date for apply online||21st June 2023|
Important Links : IBPS CRP RRB XII Recruitment
FAQs of IBPS CRP RRB XII Recruitment
1. What is the last date to apply online for IBPS CRP RRB recruitment 2023?
Ans: 21st June is the last date to apply.
2. How many vacancies are announced under IBPS CRP RRB exam?
Ans: There are a total of 8594 vacancies released.