HPSC Recruitment : HPSC released an official notification for new recruitment. Here the aspirants will be recruited for the post of Food safety officer (FSO) in 41 vacancies. This is a good opportunity for those who are thinking to apply for the job. It is a good prestigious job. This application will start from 7 September, 2022 and will continue till 27 September, 2022. In this article you will get all the details about this recruitment. All the information of HPSC FSO recruitment like official website, official notification, application process, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application fee, salary, selection process are discussed below. Stay tuned to our website for further updates.
|Conducted By||HPSC(Haryana Public Service Commission)|
|Recruitment Name||HPSC Recruitment- 41 posts|
|Job Role||Food Safety Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||41|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35,400/-|
|Age limit||21- 42 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, training|
|Job Category||Food Safety Officer|
Important Details about HPSC
1. HPSC is originally known as Haryana Public Service Commission.
2. Haryana Public Service Commission was established on 1 November 1966.
3. Alok Verma is the chairman of HPSC.
4. HPSC conducts various competitive examinations to select eligible candidates for various civil services and other posts in Haryana.
5. HPSC is headquartered in Panchkula, Haryana.
Eligibility Criteria of HPSC Recruitment
|PG Degree in Chemistry or Medicine or degree in Food technology or biotechnology or agricultural science or biochemistry from a recognized university/institute.|
|10th pass with Sanskrit/Hindi or Hindi as one of the subjects in Higher education.|
Check the official notification to know more about educational qualification.
Age limit has been kept for HPSC FSO recruitment –
|SC/ ST/ Unmarried woman/ Backward classes||5years|
Check the official notification to know more about age relaxation.
There are 41 vacancies in this HPSC recruitment. Where aspirants will be appointed to the post of Food Safety Officer.
Here the application fee has to be paid online through Credit cards, debit cards and Net banking.
Application Process of HPSC Recruitment
1. First visit the official website of HPSC or click on the link provided by us below.
2. Download the official notification and read the notification.
3. Apply online.
4. Register first.
5. Once the registration process is complete, fill the application form.
6. Must give correct Email Id and Mobile number during registration.
7. Now fill the form with all the correct details of the applicant.
8. Upload necessary documents (Educational certificates, caste certificate, Domicile certificate), Photograph, signature.
9. Review the fillup form.
10. Deposit the application fee.
11. Submit the application form.
12. Take a print out of the application form.
Salary for this post will be Rs. 35,400/-.
Aspirants will be selected through written examination and interview.
|Notification Release Date||22/08/2022|
|Online Application will Start From||7/09/2022|
|Last date of application||27/09/2022|
FAQ Of HPSC Recruitment
Q. Through this recruitment of HPSC, the candidates will be appointed to which posts?
Ans:- Candidates will be appointed to the post of Food Safety Officer.
Q. What is the age limit for applying for this post?
Ans:- 21 to 42 years age limit for applying for this post.
Q. In which mode should this HPSC application be done online/offline?
Ans:- The application should be done online.
Q. When is the application deadline?
Ans:- Last date of application is 27 September, 2022.