FCI Recruitment: Today we will discuss new job news. A new recruitment notification has been issued by the Food Corporation Of India (FCI). Here 113 vacancies have been extracted. Eligible applicants will be appointed to various Manager or Management Trainee posts through these vacancies. The application process for this recruitment started on 27 August 2022. The last date for submission of the application form is 26 September 2022. Those who are interested to apply for this post must apply within this period. FCI Recruitment application process, mode of application, age limit, qualifications, recruitment advertisement, vacancy details, pay scale, selection procedure, official website and other information are discussed below.
|Conducted By||FCI (Food Corporation of India)|
|Recruitment Name||FCI Recruitment 2022|
|No. of Vacancy||113|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 35 years|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree|
Important Details about FCI
1. FCI was established on 14 January 1965.
2. Ashok Kumar Meena is the MD & Chairman of FCI.
3. It was formed through the enactment of the Food Corporation Act, 1964 by the Parliament of India.
4. The full name of FCI is Food Corporation of India.
5. The main responsibility of Food Corporation of India (FCI) is to ensure food security in India.
Eligibility Criteria of FCI Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Manager (Depot/General/Movement)||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institution/University.|
|Manager (Accounts)||B.Com, Post Graduate MBA/ Diploma from a recognized University/Institution.|
|Manager (Technical)||B.Sc in Agriculture|
B.Tech or B.E in Food Science/Food Technology/Food Process Engineering/Food Preservation Technology
B.Tech or B.E. degree in Agricultural Engineering/Bio-Technology/ Bio-Chemical Engineering/ Industrial Bio-Technology from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
|Manager (Civil Engineering)||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.|
Check the official notification to know about the educational qualification of other posts.
Age Criteria –
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Manager (Depot/General/Movement/Accounts/Technical/Civil Engineering/Electrical Mechanical Engineering||Maximum age limit 28 years|
|Manager (Hindi)||Maximum age limit 35 years|
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be as per FCI rules.
- Through FCI Recruitment, applicants will be recruited for 113 vacancies. Applicants will be appointed as Managers.
Application Fee of FCI Recruitment
Application fee should be paid through online Net banking, BHIM UPI, RuPay, Visa, Master Card, Credit/Debit Cards.
|All Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD/ Women Candidates||NIL|
Application Process of FCI Recruitment
- Visit FCI’s official website or click on the link given below.
- Now click on the ‘APPLY ONLINE’ option.
- Go to the ‘Click here for New Registration’ option.
- Complete the registration process with the applicant’s Name, contact details, and Email id.
- Click on the ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON’.
- Username and password will be sent to your email id and mobile number.
- Login again.
- Fill out the application form with the correct information.
- Once the form is filled, upload all the documents asked to be uploaded (signature and photograph).
- Check the fill-up form once.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ option and pay the application fee.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option and submit it.
- Take a copy of the application form.
- Salary for Manager post in FCI Recruitment will be Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-.
Applicants will be selected through –
- Online Test(Phase- I and Phase- II Examination)
|Application Start From||27/08/2022|
|Last date of application||26/09/2022|
Q. When does the application process start?
Ans – Application process started from 27 August, 2022.
Q. How many vacancies have been released in FCI Recruitment?
Ans – 113 vacancies have been released in FCI Recruitment.
Q. When is the application deadline?
Ans – Last date of application is 26 September, 2022.
Q. What is the full name of FCI?
Ans – The full name of FCI is Food Corporation of India.