Eastern Railway Recruitment : A new job news has been published by Indian Eastern Railway. Through this recruitment, applicants will be appointed to Sports Quota Group C posts in 21 vacancies. Those who are associated with sports can apply for this post. The application process for this post has started from 30 August, 2022 and the last date for submission of applications is 29 September, 2022. Various information about this recruitment is discussed here.
Eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply, vacancy details, official notification, salary, selection process, and other information is given below. Those who are interested and eligible to apply for this post must read the full article on our website. Applicants can apply directly through the link provided on our website. Follow our website to get the latest job news.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Conducted By||Eastern Railway|
|Recruitment Name||Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Sports Quota Group-C|
|No. of Vacancy||21|
|Pay Scale||Check the Official Notification|
|Age limit||18 – 25 years|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Graduation Degree|
Important Details about Eastern Railway
1. Headquarters of Eastern Railway is situated in Kolkata.
2. Eastern Railway was established on 14 April 1952.
3. Jharkhand and West Bengal, and some parts of Bihar belong to Eastern Railway.
4. Shri Manoj Joshi is the General Manager of Eastern Railway.
5. Management of Eastern Railway was first started by the British Government on 1 January 1925.
Eligibility Criteria of Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Category- 1 (Group ‘C’)||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline from a Government recognized University/Institution|
|Category- 2 (Group ‘C’)||Passed Higher Secondary (12th) or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution/Council.|
Age Criteria –
Age limit of applicants is given below –
Age Relaxation –
No age relaxation (Upper or Lower) shall be permissible.
Through the Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment, applicants will be appointed to 21 vacancies in Sports Quota Group ‘C’ post.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Category-1 (Group ‘C’)||5|
|Category-2 (Group ‘C’)||16|
The application fee has to be paid online.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Application Process of Eastern Railway Recruitment
1. Interested applicants visit the official website of Eastern Railway or click on the link provided by us.
2. Read the recruitment notification before filling the form.
3. Now go to Apply option and start the application process.
4. Fill the form carefully with all the correct information of the applicant.
5. Once the form is filled, upload all the documents asked to be uploaded (Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, Identity Proof, educational qualification certificate, caste certificate etc).
6. Check the fillup form once.
7. Submit application fee if required.
8. Submit the application form.
9. Keep a soft copy of the application form with you.
Salary of Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Category-1 ( Group ‘C’)||Level- 4/ Level-5 (7th CPC) (GP Rs. 2400/2800/- 6th CPC)|
|Category-2 ( Group ‘C’)||Level- 2/ Level-3 (7th CPC) (GP Rs. 1900/2000/- 6th CPC)|
In the Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment candidates will be selected through Examination. For more detailed information in this regard the recruitment notification.
|Opening Date for Online Application||30/08/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||29/09/2022|
Q. When did the application process start?
Ans – Application process started from 30 August, 2022.
Q. In which mode should the application be done Online/Offline?
Ans – The application should be done in online mode.
Q. When is the last date to apply?
Ans – Last date of application is 29 September, 2022.
Q. How many vacancies have been released in Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment?
Ans – 21 vacancies have been released in Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment.