Eastern Railway Recruitment : Eastern Railway has released new recruitment notification. Here 6 applicants will be appointed as State Officer, State Forest Officer. The job location of this Eastern railway recruitment is Jharkhand and West Bengal. The application process for these Eastern Railway posts has started from 26 August, 2022 and the last date of application is 26 September, 2022. Those who want to apply for these posts should apply within this deadline. The official notification, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, pay scale, selection process, application process, mode of application, required documents and other matters of Eastern Railway recruitment are discussed in below. Follow our page for more details.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Conducted By||Eastern Railway|
|Recruitment Name||Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer|
|No of Vacancy||6|
|Pay Scale||As per Eastern Railway rule|
|Age limit||Maximum 65 years|
|Qualification||Check official notification|
Important Details About Eastern Railway
- Eastern Railway was first launched almost 70 years ago on 14 April 1952.
- West Bengal and Jharkhand, and some parts of Bihar are mainly areas of Eastern railway.
- Eastern railway headquarters is located in the city of Kolkata.
- It has four divisions – Howrah, Sealdah, Asansol and Malda.
- The East Indian Railway (EIR) Company was first formed in 1845 to connect eastern India with Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria of Eastern Railway Recruitment
- Check the official notification of Eastern Railway recruitment to know about Educational Qualification.
- Work related survey, Updation of land records, co-ordination with state government agencies for wild life clearance in projects.
- Not more than 65 years.
- It will be as per the rules and regulations of Eastern Railway.
Vacancy Details of Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern railway has total 6 vacancies in this recruitment. State Forest officer, Revenue officer will be appointed in these vacancies.
|State Forest Officer||2|
Check the official notice to know about Application Fee.
Application Process of Eastern Railway Recruitment
- First visit the official website of Eastern Railway or click on the link given below
- Now download the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Here the application form has to be filled offline.
- Print the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct information of aspirant.
- You have to attach all required self attested copies of documents to the mentioned address along with the application form.
- Pay the application fee if required.
- Keep a copy of the application form with you.
- Aspirants should go for interview on September 30, 2022 with their required documents. (Required Documents:- Photograph, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, copy of PRO).
|Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (Construction), |
NKG Building, 4th Floor, 14 Strand Road,
- Salary will be given as per Eastern Railway rules. Check the official notification to know more about Salary.
- Aspirant will be selected through Interview according to their qualification and experience.
|Application Start From||26/08/2022|
|Last date of application||26/09/2022|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||30/09/2022|
Q. How many people will be appointed in this recruitment of Eastern Railway?
Ans:- Through this recruitment of Eastern Railway, 6 applicants will be appointed for various posts.
Q. What is the age limit for applying for this post?
Ans:- Age limit maximum 65 years is mentioned here.
Q. In which mode the application will be done online/offline?
Ans:- Apply for this post in only offline mode.
Q. When is the deadline for this application?
Ans:- Last date of application is 26 September, 2022.