Dinabandhu Andrews College Admission
Dinabandhu Andrews College Admission
- College Name – Dinabandhu Andrews College
- Affiliate under University – University of Calcutta
- Grade – B+ , NAAC
- Acknowledge – UGC
- Type of this college – Government
- College’s Departments/ Streams – Arts, Science , Commerce
- Founded Year – 1956
- Category of this College – Undergraduate
- Student – 5000
- Principal Name – Dr. Somnath Mukhopadhyay
- Official Location – 54, 24 Parganas (South),Garia, Kolkata, Raja S C Mallick Road Baishnabghata, West Bengal, 700084, India
How Many Subjects Are Available for Dinabandhu Andrews College Admission
What is Eligibility Criteria For Dinabandhu Andrews College Admission
The eligibility criteria of the admission in the Dinabandhu Andrews College is here. Check all the criteria before apply for the admission in the Dinabandhu Andrews College.
- If you are studying in any state in India then you will be eligible for admission.
- To get admission in this prestigious college then you must have to get through class 10+2 examination.
- If you are going to take honors subjects then you have received at least 45% marks in higher secondary exam.
- If you study from recognized board or institute then you will be eligible for admission.
How Many Facilities are present for Dinabandhu Andrews College Admission
- Student Health Home
- Study Room
The above mentioned facilities are available in the Dinabandhu Andrews College.
How Will I Take Dinabandhu Andrews College Admission
If you want to apply for the admission of the Dinabandhu Andrews College comfortably, you have to follow the below steps properly. I hope, this process is the best process for you.
- All the students are requested to move to the main website of the Dinabandhu Andrews College.
- On the home page, they will found the admission portal.
- Click on it.
- Now, fulfill all the details there.
- After that, you should recheck your submitted details.
- Lastly, you should pay the admission fee and hit the submit button.
How Many Documents Are Required to apply Dinabandhu Andrews College Admission
- Character certificate
- School leaving certificate.
- Some photographs
- caste certificate
- 10th & 12th class mark-sheet.
- Online payment receipt
You can Carry the above mentioned details with you at the time of the admission in Dinabandhu Andrews College.
What is Dinabandhu Andrews College Admission Date
|Admission Date (First Date)||April of 2022|
|Admission Date (Last Date)||April of 2022|
Dinabandhu Andrews College Admission Link
Dinabandhu Andrews College Merit list
I hope, you all know that, the merit list is the primary stage for the admission in the Dinabandhu Andrews College. So, all the students have to read the below passages carefully. You will find the checking process, important dates and links of the Dinabandhu Andrews College merit list. So, go below.
Required Documents To Check Dinabandhu Andrews College Merit list
- Stream Details
- Previous Marksheet
- DOB (Date of Birth)
The above mentioned documents will help you to check the merit list of the Dinabandhu Andrews College.
How Will I Check Dinabandhu Andrews College Merit list
I want to help you to check put the merit list of the Dinabandhu Andrews College. The below passage will help you a lot in this matter.
- If you want to check the Dinabandhu Andrews College merit list, you have to go to the main or official website of the college.
- After that, you have to go to the merit list option on the home page of the website.
- Now, a short from will appear in front of you.
- You have to fill it with proper details.
- After that, you have to enter the proper captcha code.
- Now select the search option.
- I hope, you are in front of your merit list at this time.
Dinabandhu Andrews College Merit list Checking Date
|Releasing Date of the 1st Merit List||May of 2022|
|Releasing Date of the 2nd Merit List||May of 2022|
|Releasing Date of the 3rd Merit List||May of 2022|
Some Important Details About Dinabandhu Andrews College
The Dinabandhu Andrews college is one of the foremost institutions of higher learning in West Bengal. The college was Started its journey in 1965 by an order of the government of India. It is named after rev. Charles freer Andrews, the renowned educationist. At present, The college offers various undergraduate and post-graduate courses under Arts, science and commerce department at a general and advanced level.
The Dinabandhu Andrews college started discharging its educational responsibilities in the building of Garia Baroda Prasad, a high school. Since its inception, the college has aimed to disseminate the scope of higher education to a huge number of children of displaced person. The institute is affiliated with the University of Calcutta and Accredited by the NAAC peer team.
|North East Postal Circle Recruitment – Get Details|
Contact Details of Dinabandhu Andrews College
- Official Website Address:- www.dacollege.org
- Contact Number:- 033)2430 4377
- Mail ID:- [email protected]
- Location of this College:- 54, 24 Parganas (South),Garia, Kolkata, Raja S C Mallick Road Baishnabghata, West Bengal, 700084, India