CSL Recruitment : Welcome everyone to our website. Good news for job seekers. Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has released a new employment notification. Through this, eligible applicants will be recruited for 356 vacancies. Application starts from 12 October, 2022 and last date of submission of application is 26 October, 2022. Interested applicants please submit the application form within this deadline. Applicants will be recruited as ITI Trade apprentices and Technician (Vocational) apprentices. Applicants can download the official notification through the given below link. Eligibility Criteria, salary, selection process, application process, important dates, vacancy details, official website, mode of application, application fee and others information are discussed here. Stay connected with our website to get more other job news.
|Conducted By||CSL(Cochin Shipyard Limited)|
|Recruitment Name||CSL Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||ITI Trade Apprentices, Technician (Vocational) Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancy||356|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 8,000 – 9,000/-|
|Age limit||Minimum 18 years|
|Qualification||Matriculation, 12th Pass, ITI|
Important Details about CSL
1. CSL was founded on 29 April 1972.
2. CSL is a reputed Shipbuilding company in India.
3. Madhu S. Nair is the Chairman & MD of CSL.
4. CSL was originally known as Cochin Shipyard Limited.
5. Cochin Shipyard Limited is headquartered in Kochi, Kerala.
Eligibility Criteria of CSL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|ITI Trade Apprentices||(i) Applicants must have Matriculation pass. |
(ii) Must have ITI Pass(National Trade Certificate – NTC) in the concerned trades.
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||Applicants must have passed Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE).|
Age Limit –
- Applicants are not less than 18 years of age.
Age Relaxation –
- It will be as per Indian Government rules and regulations.
Vacancy Details of CSL Recruitment
356 vacancies have been released from CSL Recruitment. Here the aspirants will be recruited as ITI Trade Apprentices and Technician (Vocational) Apprentices.
ITI Trade Apprenticeship will place applicants in Electrician, Welder, Machinist, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Sheet Metal Worker, Fitter Pipe and other trades. Technician Apprenticeship will employ applicants in Accounting & Taxation, Food & Restaurant Management, Basic Nursing and Palliative care and other disciplines.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|ITI Trade Apprentices||348|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||08|
No application fee has to be paid for these posts.
Application Process of CSL Recruitment
1. Interested applicants visit the official website of CSL or click on the link provided by us.
2. Go to the homepage of the official website and download the official notification and read it carefully.
3. First go to ‘Career’ option.
4. Now go to Career > CSL(Kochi) > E-Recruitment – Trainees/Apprentices.
5. Complete the registration process.
6. Fill the form carefully with correct information.
7. Upload recent Passport size photograph, educational certificate, caste certificate etc(as per mentioned size).
8. Now review the fillup application.
9. There is no application fee required.
10. Submit the application form.
11. Keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
Pay Scale of CSL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|ITI Trade Apprentices||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||Rs. 9,000/-|
Aspirants will be selected in CSL Recruitment through –
- Merit Basis
- Medical Fitness
- Documents Verification
|Commencement of Online Application||12/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||26/10/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|ONGC Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|MHRB Assam Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. When does the application process start?
Ans – Application process started from 12 October, 2022.
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form?
Ans – Last date for submission of application form is 26 October, 2022.
Q. How many vacancies are there in CSL Recruitment?
Ans – 356 vacancies have been released from CSL Recruitment.
Q. In which post will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be recruited as ITI Trade Apprentices and Technician (Vocational) Apprentices.
Q. What is the full name of CSL?
Ans – CSL was originally known as Cochin Shipyard Limited.