CISF Recruitment : Looking for a job? Don’t worry today we bring another new job news. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has announced recruitment for the posts of ASI and HCM. A notification in this regard has been published by the CISF some time ago. As per the CISF notification, 540 vacancies will be filled by qualified applicants for the post of HCM and ASI. The application process has started from 26 September, 2022 and the last day of application is 25 October, 2022.
Through this article on our website, you can know all the information about this recruitment like application process, eligibility criteria, salary, vacancy details, selection procedure, important dates and others. Stay tuned to our website for more upcoming job news.
|Conducted By||CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)|
|Recruitment Name||CISF Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||HCM and ASI(Stenographer)|
|No. of Vacancy||540|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,500 – 92,300/-|
|Age limit||18- 25 years|
|Qualification||10th, 12th Pass|
Important Details about CISF
1. The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) was formed on 10 March 1969.
2. The headquarters of CISF is located in New Delhi.
3. Shri. Sheel Vardhan Singh is the Director General of CISF.
4. CISF is one of the paramilitary organizations of India, serving to provide security cover to government infrastructure projects and facilities and installations of over 356 industrial units located across India.
5. The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is controlled by the Union Ministry of Home Affairs.
Eligibility Criteria of CISF Recruitment
- Applicants must have Matriculation pass, Higher Secondary Pass Certificate from any recognized Board/Institution.
Age Criteria –
- Applicants age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years.
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be determined as per Indian Government rules.
There are 540 vacancies in CISF Recruitment. Here the eligible applicants will be appointed for the post of ASI (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial).
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||122|
Application Fee of CISF Recruitment
The application fee can be deposited through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, UPI or cash at SBI Branch through SBI Challan.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Application Process of CISF Recruitment
1. Visit official website of CISF or click on the link provided by us.
2. These documents should be uploaded while filling the form (photograph, signature and other required documents).
3. Fill the form carefully with correct information.
4. While filling the form, enter the correct e-mail ID and mobile number of the applicant.
5. Review the fillup form once.
6. Deposit the application fee online.
7. Now submit the application form.
8. Take a print out of the application form.
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
Applicants will be selected in CISF Recruitment through –
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards
- Skill Test(Computer)
- Medical Test
|Opening Date for Online Application||26/09/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||25/10/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies have been released in CISF Recruitment?
Ans – 540 vacancies have been released in CISF Recruitment.
Q. In which post will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be appointed to the posts of ASI (Stenographer) and Head Constable Ministerial.
Q. When is the application deadline?
Ans – Last date of application is 25 October, 2022.
Q. What is the age limit for application?
Ans – Age limit for application is 18 to 25 years.
Q. What is the full name of CISF?
Ans – CISF is originally known as Central Industrial Security Force.