BPCL Recruitment :Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has posted BPCL Recruitment notification for 2023 on their official website. Total 138 open positions are there for apprentice posts. Candidates who can fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for this BPCL Apprentice recruitment 2023 from 10th July and will continue to 4th September 2023. All the candidates are asked to apply on or before the last date.
Moreover this article describes the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, selection process, and other important information about this post. Follow our page to know more about such kinds of job vacancies. So don’t waste your time just go and grab this opportunity.
|Conducted by||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate and diploma apprentice|
|Application Starting date||July 10th, 2023|
|Application ending date||September 4th, 2023|
|No of vacancy||138|
|Age limit||18-27 years|
|Job category||Government job|
Eligibility criteria – BPCL Recruitment
Candidates must check out the proper eligibility criteria such as age, educational qualification and other criteria before applying for this job.
The details about the eligibility criteria is clearly mentioned in their official notification.
- For Graduate apprentice– Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.tech a full time regular course from recognized university or board are eligible for this job position.
- For Technician apprentice– Candidates who have completed full time diploma in Engineering with 60% of marks are eligible for this job role.
Candidates who are applying for this job role must match the age criteria according to the positions.
- Minimum age criteria- 18 years
- Maximum age criteria- 27 years
As per government rules.
Vacancy details – BPCL Recruitment
As per the information total 138 posts have been released yet among them there are two different number of vacancies for two different posts, they are-
- Graduate Apprentice- 77
- Technician Apprentice- 61
There are no application fees applicable for this job role candidates can apply for this job at no cost.
Application process – BPCL Recruitment
To apply for recruitment, candidates must follow the steps below to submit the application form on the official website.
- Firstly using the link provided Scroll down the home page and click on the “Recruitment” option
- On the next page, you will find application links for different recruitments.
- Search for this specific post and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Then register yourself with a valid number or mail I’d, if not done before.
- Fill in the required details in the registration form and complete the registration process.
- After a successful registration, you will receive a login option.
- Log in to their website and access the online application form for the desired position.
- Fill in all the required details and information
- Attach the necessary files as mentioned in the form.
- Proceed to the payment section to pay the application fee.
- Complete the final submission of the application.
- Get a printout of the payment receipt and the submitted application form for future reference.
Candidates who will be selected for this job will get salaries according to their job posts. The salary structure for Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice are mentioned below.
- Graduate Apprentice- Rs 25000/-
- Technician Apprentice- Rs 18000/-
Candidates will be selected through some steps according to their rules that are-
- Marks based
Starting date of application- 10th July 2023
Last date for application- 4th September 2023
FAQ of BPCL Recruitment
Q. What is the application fee?
There is no application fee. The application process is totally free.
Q. What is the last date for the application process?
4th September, 2023 is the last date for the application process
Q. What is the selection procedure for this job?
The selection procedure has been mentioned in this article. Please have a look.
Q. What is the mode of the Application process?
Candidates will have to apply Online. The details have been shared in the above article.