Bidhannagar College Admission
Bidhannagar College Admission
- College Name – Bidhannagar College
- Affiliate under University – University of Calcutta
- Acknowledge – UGC
- Principal Name – Dr. Madhumita Manna
- Official Location – EB-2, Sector 1, City Center, Bidhannagar, West Bengal, Kolkata, 700064
- Founded Year – 1959
- Grade – B++ , NAAC
- Category of this College – Public
- Type of this college – Government college
- College’s Departments/ Streams – Arts, Science
How Many Subjects Are Available for Bidhannagar College Admission
B.A Subject Details:
- Political Science
B.Sc subject Details:
What is Eligibility Criteria For Bidhannagar College Admission
All the students are requested to check the eligibility criteria for the admission in Bidhannagar College before apply for the admission in it.
- If you are going to take honors subjects then you have received at least 45% marks in higher secondary exam.
- To get admission in this prestigious college then you must have to get through class 10+2 examination.
- If you are studying in any state in India then you will be eligible for admission.
- If you study from recognized board or institute then you will be eligible for admission.
How Many Facilities are present for Bidhannagar College Admission
- Student Health Home
- Study Room
These are the facilities provided by the Bidhannagar College.
How Will I Take Bidhannagar College Admission
Not to worry about the applying process of the Bidhannagar College. of you can read this section carefully, you will able to apply for the Bidhannagar College comfortably.
- The students, who want to apply for the Bidhannagar College admission, have to go to the main website of the college.
- On the home page you can see an admission portal. You have to visit there.
- Now, you have to fill the form with proper details.
- Then, you should upload the given details through the scanner.
- After that, the admission fees should be paid.
- Next, you have to enter the captcha code there.
- Click on the submit button.
How Many Documents Are Required to apply Bidhannagar College Admission
- Some photographs
- caste certificate
- Character certificate
- School leaving certificate.
- 10th & 12th class mark-sheet.
- Online payment receipt
These are the required documents for the admission procedure of the Bidhannagar College.
What is Bidhannagar College Admission Date
|Admission Date (First Date)||April of 2022|
|Admission Date (Last Date)||April of 2022|
Bidhannagar College Admission Link
Bidhannagar College Merit list
I hope, you are satisfy with the information of the admission in the Bidhannagar College given above. So, it’s time to inform you about the merit list of the Bidhannagar College . You have to go to the below section for all the details of the Bidhannagar College merit list.
Required Documents To Check Bidhannagar College Merit list
- Stream Details
- Previous Marksheet
- DOB (Date of Birth)
These documents will help you to check the merit list of the Bidhannagar College. Check all the mentioned documents carefully.
How Will I Check Bidhannagar College Merit list
If you want to know the checking process of the merit list of the Bidhannagar College, you have to follow the proper steps one by one. The process is here.
- All the students who want to check the merit list of the Bidhannagar College should visit the college’s main website.
- On the release date, you can see a merit list option there.
- Click on it.
- Now, you have to enter your course details and other required details there.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Now click on search.
Bidhannagar College Merit list Checking Date
|Releasing Date of the 1st Merit List||May of 2022|
|Releasing Date of the 2nd Merit List||May of 2022|
|Releasing Date of the 3rd Merit List||May of 2022|
Some Important Details About Bidhannagar College
Bidhan Nagar college Is a government-sponsored premier institution. The college was started its humble beginning with 52 students on June 25, 1984. It is a govt college directly under the aegis of the department of higher education. Presently, the college has been affiliated with the newly established West Bengal state university. It is recognized by the UGC and Accredited by the reputed NAAC peer team. The college has been offering ten undergraduate-level science subjects and six humanities. Also, it offers postgraduate courses in zoology and microbiology subjects. The college has been supported with excellent infrastructure that provides a good encouraging environment to the students.
|Army Recruiting Office Pune Recruitment – Get Details|
Contact Details of Bidhannagar College
- Official Website Address:- www.bidhannagarcollege.org
- Location of this College:- EB-2, Sector 1, City Center, Bidhannagar, West Bengal, Kolkata, 700064
- Contact Number:- 033-23374761
- Mail ID:- info@[email protected]