Barasat Government College Admission – Do you want to study in Government College then this undergraduate college is adequate for studying. For your convenience we have interpreted about the main eligibility criteria, course details, admission methods, documents, facilities, date, links, merit list checking all details and more. So you know all about this details go below and follow us.
Barasat Government College Admission
- Institute Name – Barasat Government College
- Affiliate University – West Bengal State University
- Principal Name – Dr. Debesh Roy
- Departments of this college – Arts, Science
- The Established Year – 1950
- College Category – Undergraduate
- Official Location – North 24 Parganas, Barasat, Kolkata , State:- West Bengal
How Many Subjects Are Available for Barasat Government College Admission
What is Eligibility Criteria For Barasat Government College Admission
All the students are requested to check the eligibility criteria for the admission in Barasat Government College before apply for the admission in it.
- The candidates need to be permanent address in any state in India.
- 12th pass is required for admission in this college.
- You have to get through higher secondary examination from recognized board and institute as well.
- For taking any honors subjects you have to obtain 45% marks in your 12th examination.
- Only dropout candidates will not take admission in this college.
How Many Facilities are present for Barasat Government College Admission
- Student Health Home
- Study Room
These are the facilities provided by the Barasat Government College.
How Will I Take Barasat Government College Admission
Not to worry about the applying process of the Barasat Government College. of you can read this section carefully, you will able to apply for the Barasat Government College comfortably.
- The students, who want to apply for the Barasat Government College admission, have to go to the main website of the college.
- On the home page you can see an admission portal. You have to visit there.
- Now, you have to fill the form with proper details.
- Then, you should upload the given details through the scanner.
- After that, the admission fees should be paid.
- Next, you have to enter the captcha code there.
- Click on the submit button.
How Many Documents Are Required to apply Barasat Government College Admission
- Some photographs
- caste certificate
- Character certificate
- School leaving certificate.
- 10th & 12th class mark-sheet.
- Online payment receipt
These are the required documents for the admission procedure of the Barasat Government College.
What is Barasat Government College Admission Date
|Admission Date (First Date)||April of 2022|
|Admission Date (Last Date)||April of 2022|
Barasat Government College Admission Link
Barasat Government College Merit list
If you want to know all the detailed information about the Barasat Government College merit list, you are in the correct place now. We are here to help you in this matter always. I will inform you about the checking process, important link and dates and others of the merit list in the below passages. So, you have to stay with us.
Required Documents To Check Barasat Government College Merit list
- Stream Details
- Previous Marksheet
- DOB (Date of Birth)
These documents will help you to check the merit list of the Barasat Government College. Check all the mentioned documents carefully.
How Will I Check Barasat Government College Merit list
If you want to know the checking process of the merit list of the Barasat Government College, you have to follow the proper steps one by one. The process is here.
- To know about the Barasat Government College merit list, you have to visit the main website (Official) of the college at first.
- If you are open the website on the merit list releasing date, you will see a merit list option. You have to go this section.
- After that, you have to give all the details require there.
- Enter the captcha code.
- No, you can click on the search option.
Barasat Government College Merit list Checking Date
|Releasing Date of the 1st Merit List||May of 2022|
|Releasing Date of the 2nd Merit List||May of 2022|
|Releasing Date of the 3rd Merit List||May of 2022|
Some Important Details About Barasat Government College
|HP Police Constable Recruitment – Get Details|
Contact Details of Barasat Government College
- College’s official Website:- http://www.bgc.org.in
- College’s official Location:- North 24 Parganas, Barasat, Kolkata , State:- West Bengal
- Mail ID:- [email protected]
- Contact Number:- 033 2552 3365