APWD Recruitment: A few days ago APWD released a new recruitment notification. APWD is Andaman Public Works Department. Mainly this job location is in Andaman and Nicobar. This notification mentions that 127 vacancies for Junior engineers and various types of assistants will be recruited. Applications for this recruitment can be made from 17 August 2022 to 16 September 2022. So those who are thinking to apply for this post complete the application process within this deadline. Read our full article to know detailed information about this recruitment. Eligibility criteria, the application process, application fee, vacancy, selection process, salary, and other details of this recruitment are discussed in detail below. Follow our website for further updates.
|Conducted By||APWD ( Andaman Public Works Department)|
|Recruitment Name||APWD Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer, Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||127|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,500 – 1,42,400/-|
|Age limit||Different for various posts|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Bachelor’s degree, Diploma|
|Job Category||Junior Engineer, Assistant|
Important Details About APWD
- The full name of APWD is Andaman Public Works Department.
- APWD (Andaman Public Works Department) is the main construction agency of the Andaman and Nicobar administration.
- The department was established in 1957.
- Shri N.N. Iyengar, Principal Engineer started working as Head of Department in 1959.
- This department mainly serves the people of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands by providing drinking water supply, bridges, roads, housing, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of APWD Recruitment
Here different educational qualifications are asked for different posts.
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)||Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Auto mobile/ Electrical & Electronics/ Air conditioner/ Refrigerator Engineering|
|Assistant (Arch. Dept.)||Degree / Diploma in Architecture|
|Architectural Assistant||Degree in Architecture|
|Planning Assistant||Degree in Architecture/ Planning / Civil Engineering|
Age Criteria :-
|Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant, Architectural Assistant, Assistant ( Arch. Dept.)||Maximum age limit 30 years|
|Draughtsman, Surveyor||Male – 18 to 33 years|
Female – 18 to 33 years
It will be as per government rule and regulations.
Vacancy Details of APWD Recruitment
In this APWD recruitment, 127 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Assistant, Architectural Assistant, Draughtsman, Surveyor, Planning Assistant will be appointed.
There is no need to pay any application fee.
Application Process of APWD Recruitment
- To apply for this post visit the official website of APWD or click on the link provided by us.
- Read the recruitment notification once carefully.
- Apply online here.
- Fill the form with all the correct details of the applicant.
- Here the form has to be filled up by 5 sections. These are- i. Personal Details, ii. Post Selection, iii. Qualification details, iv. Experience details, and v. Upload Qualification Document, Experience, Photograph and signature.
- Once the form is filled up, upload all the documents asked to be uploaded.
- Check the form once to see if everything is correct.
- Application fee is not asked here.
- Recheck the application and Submit the application form.
- Keep a copy of the application form with you.
Here different salary will be given for different posts.
|Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant, Assistant (Arch. Dept.)||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Architectural Assistant||Rs. 44,900 -1,42,400/-|
|Draughtsman, Surveyor||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment of APWD through written examination.
Important Dates of APWD Recruitment
The online application will start on 17/08/2022
The application process will end on 16/09/2022.
FAQ of APWD Recruitment
Q. When this APWD recruitment application started?
Ans:- This application started on 17 August, 2022 from 10 am.
Q. What is the job location of this appointment?
Ans:- The job location of this recruitment is Andaman & Nicobar.
Q. How much is the application fee for this application?
Ans:- There is no application fee to be paid here
Q. How many vacancies are there?
Ans:- There are 127 vacancies.