AP DSC Teacher Recruitment : AP DSE has released a new notification for recruitment. This notification is published by Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP DSC). Through this recruitment teachers will be appointed for 502 vacancies. Those who are eligible to apply for this post will apply within the specified time. The application process for this post started from 25 August, 2022 and the application process will end on 18 September, 2022. Our portal mentions all formats of this recruitment eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, application fee, vacancies, official notice, official website, salary and other topics. Definitely read our article and stay connected with our site for more updates.
AP DSC Teacher Recruitment
|Conducted By||AP DSC(Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee)|
|Recruitment Name||AP DSC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Teacher, PGT & TGT, TET & TRT|
|No of Vacancy||502|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35,400- 1,12,400/-|
|Age limit||18- 44 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, B.Ed, Diploma|
Important Details about AP DSC
1. District Selection Committee is an entrance examination conducted by the State Governments of India for the recruitment of teachers.
2. The full name of AP DSC is Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee.
3. AP DSC was formed in 1998.
4. With the help of AP DSC, the government has integrated Panchayat Raj and Government teachers for selection of all government schools.
5. AP DSC helps to recruit school teachers in Andhra Pradesh state.
Eligibility Criteria of AP DSC Teacher Recruitment
|Applicant must be 10th, 12th pass from Andhra Pradesh or others recognized board/school.|
|Must have Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree from any recognized university / Institute.|
|Applicants must have Teacher Education Course from NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).|
The age limit of applicants is said to be-
|General||18 year to 44 years|
|SC/ST/BC||18 years to 49 years|
|PWD||18 years to 54 years|
Age relaxation will be determined as per Indian Government rules and regulations.
Vacancy Details of AP DSC Teacher Recruitment
Through this AP DSC recruitment, applicants will be recruited for 502 different posts.
|TRT / TET/ SA||81|
Application fee for this post of AP DSC is Rs. 500/- for all applicants.
Application Process of AP DSC Teacher Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of AP DSC or click on the link provided by us below.
2. Visit the website and download the official notification and read the notification carefully.
3. Apply online.
4. Fill the form with all the correct information of the applicant to avoid any mistake.
5. After filling up the form, if you are asked to upload any documents, upload them.
6. Review the fillup form once.
7. Submit the application fee online.
8. Finally submit the application form.
9. Take the Acknowledgment/Application form number as it may be required.
10. Keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
Salary for this post will be Rs. 35,400- 1,12,400/-
Applicants for this post will be selected through
- Written exam
. Check the official notification for more details about the selection process.
|Recruitment Notification Published||22/08/2022|
|Online Application Start From||25/08/2022|
|Last date of application||18/09/2022|
|Application fee can be submitted online||24/08/2022 to 17/09/2022|
Q. How many vacancies have been released in this AP DSC recruitment?
Ans:- A total of 502 vacancies have been released in this recruitment.
Q. Through this recruitment of AP DSC, which posts will the applicants be appointed?
Ans:- Through this recruitment, applicants will be appointed as teachers in various schools of Andhra Pradesh state.
Q. When is the last date to apply for this recruitment?
Ans:- The last date of this application is 18 September, 2022.
Q. How much salary will be given for these posts?
Ans:- Rs. 35400 to 112400/- will be given as salary.