AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment : The official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar, has published the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment notification for the current year. A total number of Seven hundred seventy five vacancies have been released for various Non-Teaching posts. The application process for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 has already started from July 1st , 2023, and will continue to July 30, 2023. Interested candidates can access all the essential information regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023, including important dates, vacancy details, and relevant links through the provided links. So all the aspirants are requested to go and grab the opportunity without wasting any time.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
|Various non-teaching posts
|Application Starting date
|July 1st, 2023
|Application ending date
|July 30th, 2023
|No of vacancy
Eligibility criteria : AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Candidates must check out the proper eligibility criteria such as age, educational qualification and other criteria before applying for this job.
The details about the eligibility criteria is clearly mentioned in their official notification.
- To apply for this job candidates must have to follow the educational qualification criteria of this job vacancy. Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree orbPost Graduation in the relevant stream from a recognized University/Institute.
Those candidates who are willing to apply for this job will have to match with this age criteria. Please check out the details.
- Minimum age should be – 18 years
- Maximum age should be- 35 years
As per Government rules.
Vacancy details – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
AIIMS Bhubaneswar has released 775 posts for various non-teaching posts for the recruitment of 2023. Please check out the mentioned details for further information.
Candidates who are eligible will have to pay the mentioned application fee to apply for this job.
- General/OBC- 3000/-
- SC/ST/EWS- 2400/-
- PwD- Nil
To apply for recruitment, candidates must follow the steps below to submit the application form on the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar using the link provided
- Scroll down the home page and click on the “Recruitment” option.
- Click on the “Online Recruitment” Option
- On the next page, you will find application links for different recruitments.
- Search for this specific post and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Clicking on the “New User” link will redirect you to the registration form.
- Fill in the required details in the registration form and complete the registration process.
- After a successful registration, you will receive a login option.
- Log in to their website and access the online application form for the desired position.
- Fill in all the required details and information
- Attach the necessary files as mentioned in the form.
- Proceed to the payment section to pay the application fee.
- Complete the final submission of the application.
- Get a printout of the payment receipt and the submitted application form for future reference.
Salary – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
To know the detailed information about the salary structure of this job please check out the official notification.
Candidates will be selected through some steps. That is mentioned below.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Starting date of application- 01.07.23
Last date for application- 30.07.2023
Exam date- To be notified
Link – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
FAQ – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Q. What is the application fee?
The application fee is Rs 3000/- for General candidates and to know about the other application fees check out this article.
Q. What is the last date for the application process?
30th July, 2023 is the last date for the application process
Q. What is the selection procedure for this job?
The selection procedure has been mentioned in this article. Please have a look.
Q. What is the mode of the Application process?
Candidates will have to apply Online. The details have been shared in the above article .