ITBP Recruitment: Good news for those who want to do government jobs, today we will discuss about a new job vacancy. A new job advertisement has been issued from ITBP. The full name of ITBP is Indo-Tibetan Border Police. Applicants will be appointed to 113 vacancies for the post of constable by this recruitment of ITBP. The registration process for applying for this post started on 19 August 2022 and the last date of application is 17 September 2022. All information about this post like Eligibility criteria, the application process, application fee, important dates, vacancy details, and other details are discussed below. Those who are interested to apply for this post should read this article before applying.
|Conducted By||ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force)|
|Recruitment Name||ITBP Recruitment 2022|
|No of Vacancy||113|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-|
|Age limit||18 – 23 years|
Important Details about ITBP
- 1. ITBP is originally known as Indo-Tibetan Border Police.
- 2. ITBP was formed in 1962.
- 3. Currently Amit Shah is the Minister responsible of ITBP.
- 4. Director General of ITBP is IPS S. L. Thousen.
- 5. The ITBP is India’s primary border patrol agency for the border with China’s Tibetan region.
|Applicants must have Matriculation pass from any recognized Board/School to apply for ITBP recruitment.|
|Applicants must have ITI course in trade of Mason/Carpenter/Plumber from any recognized institute.|
Age Criteria –
- Here the age limit of applicants is 18 to 23 years.
Age Relaxation –
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen in ITBP recruitment will be decided as per ITBP rules and regulations.
- ITBP recruitment has 113 vacancies. Carpenter, Mason and plumber will be appointed in these vacancies as Constable.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
- The application fee has to be paid online. The application fee for the post of ITBP Constable (Pioneer) is –
1. Interested applicants visit the official website of ITBP or click on the link given below.
2. Go to the homepage of the website and download the recruitment notification and read it.
3. Apply Online Now
4. Now complete the registration process.
5. Give the correct e-mail id and mobile number of the applicant during registration.
6. Fill the form carefully with correct information.
7. Now if you are asked to upload any documents then upload them.
8. Review the fillup form once.
9. If any application fee is required then deposit it.
10. Submit the application form.
11. Take a print out of the application form and keep it with you.
- In ITBP recruitment constable post salary will be Rs. 21,700- 69,100/-.
Aspirants will be selected through-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
- Review Medical Examination/Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
|Application Start From||19/08/2022|
|Last date of application||17/09/2022|
Q. In which posts will the aspirants be recruited?
Ans – Aspirants will be appointed to the post of Constable (Pioneer).
Q. How many vacancies have been released in ITBP Recruitment?
Ans – 113 vacancies have been released here.
Q. What is the age limit for applying for this position?
Ans – Age limit for applying for this post is 18 to 23 years.
Q. Is this a government job?
Ans – Yes, it is a central government job.
Q. How much salary will be paid for this position?
Ans – Salary Rs. 21700- 69100/- will be given for this post.